Enhancement and legendary metagems

Hi, first of all sorry if I'm posting something that has already been posted (if so, pls link me there), but I can't find anything while searching.

Anyhooo, I recently switched from elemental to enhancement and I bought the capacitive primal diamond. Today I started thinking "isn't the sinister primal diamond even better for enhancement?". Tried to google it, search the forums but maybe I just suck at searching. So... can the sinister meta proc for enhancement? If so, is it any good compared to the capacitive gem?

Just off the top of my head, the sinister meta gem seems really good, but please leave some input!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajjen View Post
    Hi, first of all sorry if I'm posting something that has already been posted (if so, pls link me there), but I can't find anything while searching.

Anyhooo, I recently switched from elemental to enhancement and I bought the capacitive primal diamond. Today I started thinking "isn't the sinister primal diamond even better for enhancement?". Tried to google it, search the forums but maybe I just suck at searching. So... can the sinister meta proc for enhancement? If so, is it any good compared to the capacitive gem?

Just off the top of my head, the sinister meta gem seems really good, but please leave some input!
    It doesn't affect most of enhancement's dps due to being spell haste only. Off the top of my head that is solely flame shock and your hardcasts. Add on to this you are already knocking off most of the cast time due to maelstrom the only real benefit gained is via flame shock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Crap! You're right! I just thought of it as haste! well, thanks a lot, good sir!