[BrM] Heroic Seigecrafter helps! [10man]

I was wondering if anyone else has had troubles killing the Automated Shredders? I've never come across dps issues as a tank before but I just can't seem to kill them fast enough.

Any tips for this?

Deleted
    Monks are just terrible at doing high dmg in few GCDs, partly I guess because we don't have an off GCD extra attack.

The best you can do is bank 4 chi and do bok > keg > bok > bok, you can throw out a chi wave just as it's coming down but I found it really unreliable, maybe if you stand far enough away that it won't bounce and heal someone else?

I didn't kill it on my monk but using our kill strat I always had laser to stand in during my first shredder. You probably have to think about this when making up your tactic.

Xuen will gain your +damage bonus against them after a recent hotfix, and he'll do a considerable amount of damage to them.

Also, Brewmasters are fantastic at soaking lots of stacks of Electrostatic by alternating guard and other cooldowns - you can easily get 5-7 stacks, which will make it notably easier to kill when you're up, if you can work out a good taunt order and your other tank is one with stronger single target burst (like a Warrior or Paladin).

What is your other tank? Odds are better to have the other tank get stacks first. Our stacks go something like this.
    DK----Monk
    3-------2
    5-------4
    6-------7
    2-------8
    6---w/e until boss dies

Good to know Xuen gets the extra damage! I wasnt sure if he was getting it or not.

@Toxiel We have a DK as well, so might just steal those stacks

Deleted
    Would you guys run a mastery focused build here? currently at 10% mastery unbuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Would you guys run a mastery focused build here? currently at 10% mastery unbuffed.
    Unless you're getting pooped on hard, I would probably go for damage over mitigation. Should def. find a mastery level that you're comfortable with for the fight though. I generally run with 20% raid buffed, and the only part of the fight that deals any damage is the 5-7 stacks that I use CD's for.

10+ Year Old Account
    the way we do this is:

I take boss after 3 stacks of MT debuff when i have 3 stacks he taunts and i go for Automated Shredder, i pop sec pot with agility hit shredder couple of times and when my weapons proc i pop Xuen (u should have Viglance + wep proc + agility potion up at once).
    Also whats importent try to keep Automated Shredder in fire / sawblades / explosion from taht rocket (cant remember nte name the circle cool animation efect).
    If u still struggle with kiling it i sugest to ask some dps toput some DOTs on it