Thread: Human vs Panda

10+ Year Old Account

Human vs Panda

What is the DPS difference between these two races? I would have access to maces shortly, so that is a disadvantage there but lets just say I had them already what is the general difference b/w the two? I don't need an exact answer just something close Thank you for the help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pick what ever you like Blizz already said they will be rebalancing racial's for 6.0 so who knows what they will be long term. That said since Human bonus weapons are available I would say the Panda bonus agil still wins out for WW from a DPS stand point and you can use any weapons without worry.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Well if you are asking for specific numbers that isn't something I think anybody is able to give you. However just comparing the two
    you are just looking at an expertise difference when using maces or swords with a human. It also depends on if you are able to pull other weights that are beneficial that would make a difference (not having to enchant expertise on gloves per say.)

Basically, it's entirely dependent on what stats you're able to pull out instead of the 1% expertise you'd otherwise obtain for humans.

Pandaren get double food buff so the maximum of 300 extra agility.

You'll need to compare the two and see how they weigh yourself.

Play what you'll have an easier time looking at for hours on end.

That said, Agi > all, so panda would be more of a dps increase.