Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats was the team i used:

Don't sweat the details!!!

You really should have put this post under a different MMC account, Your character name is your user name

Quote Originally Posted by Arganos9211 View Post
    Yay I won!
    Congrautlations ;D
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I'm pretty sad im not eu, seemed like a really easy 50k, to the op.. random pet battles arent a way to test skill
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

So the "champion" was beaten on page 1. Great thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    I'm pretty sad im not eu, seemed like a really easy 50k, to the op.. random pet battles arent a way to test skill
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    So the "champion" was beaten on page 1. Great thread.
    Zo zrz peepz. No fun just zrznzz.
    Lighten up a bit, instead of trying to find the negative in everything. If i said i would go out and give 50.000 dollars to the first wow-player i found on the street, and the fourth person i asked was that, would i be flamed too, because i found it before i reached 2nd page? >.>
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gozzerz View Post
    You really should have put this post under a different MMC account, Your character name is your user name
    Hehe on purpose i placed the wrong pets before i loged in so the players who checked me on armory used a wrong counter and got beaten like its no tommorow.

Might as well reveal my team that have beaten the champion.
    Last edited by Argos; 2013-11-15 at 06:23 PM.

Deleted
    Murkalot is broken, gz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fezix View Post
    Murkalot is broken, gz.
    Yeah its kinda nasty . Perfect anti pet for my team. Jump back--increase damage on next pet attack--) use aoe.
    But it was a very nice battle.

I had a Valknije out with 100 hp and kovok with 50 hp left.... he had 2 spawn of Gnathus on 100 hp left.
    My Shadow slash misses and it doesnt KO him. He uses aoe and kills my kovok. On next round i kill his pet but....undead racial runs out. The winner was just extremly lucky . If my attack didnt miss he would be empty handed .

Deleted
    Betting and contest threads like this is not allowed here. I was too late this time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Betting and contest threads like this is not allowed here. I was too late this time though.
    There was no real money or gain involved so no biggie. It was just for fun. (we dont have a Events made by players on forums tho and i belive we should-eu forums are generaly geting ignored when this happens because no1 reads them) I tried and i got ignored there totaly one week ago. Mmc only has guides.
    + it was a ingame gold...not a real item (and random presents for those who lost). It wasnt streamed either (wich is agaisnt the rules due to advertising yourself).
    And there was no betting either--the other players didnt give me money or gold to play against me. Well only rng would be miss with pets...but thats game mehanic.

Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-Champion
    Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else --- it was not a link so you got a plothole in rules here.

Deleted
    It's fun to see things like this even though im not that interested. Community events, yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    There was no real money or gain involved so no biggie. It was just for fun. (we dont have a Events made by players on forums tho and i belive we should-eu forums are generaly geting ignored when this happens because no1 reads them) I tried and i got ignored there totaly one week ago. Mmc only has guides.
    + it was a ingame gold...not a real item (and random presents for those who lost). It wasnt streamed either (wich is agaisnt the rules due to advertising yourself).
    And there was no betting either--the other players didnt give me money or gold to play against me. Well only rng would be miss with pets...but thats game mehanic.

Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-Champion
    Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else --- it was not a link so you got a plothole in rules here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Buying, selling, and trading of anything in-game or out-of-game are not allowed on this website.

This includes buying or selling titles, runs, achievements, etc for in-game gold, game time, real money, or anything else.
    Pretty sure that this counts as this.

Here is the thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post15621279

We generally do not allow anything that is involving in game gold or irl cash

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Pretty sure that this counts as this.

Here is the thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post15621279

We generally do not allow anything that is involving in game gold or irl cash
    Sorry but..you are wrong.

Buying (did not happen), selling (also didnt happen), and trading (explained down) of anything in-game or out-of-game are not allowed on this website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade

Trading means you give something to a person and he gives you something back in exchange.
    However i have given the gold away for free. So its not trading.

What i did was *giving it away*. You need to fix your rules.

Deleted
    CHECKMATE stupid forum rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Arganos9211 View Post
    Might as well reveal my team that have beaten the champion.
    Yay, murkalot OPness strikes again

In this case gold was being given in trade for beating the OP. So yes it should have been closed. We also don't generally allow people to post contests without express permission from admins for a variety of reasons. They can be reached through the "Contact Us" button at the top of the forums. Thanks and sorry for the miscommunication.