Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an argument. It's a fact. We LOOK at our characters' butts and we prefer female ones.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It's a video game, and I would say the majority of players do not roleplay. Anyone that has a problem is more of a suspect than those that do play females in my book. If your lonely romantically please for the love of god don't play eharmony in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a guy playing a female character in a game truly bothers you, then you are the one who has a serious problem with themselves.

Must suck how you couldn't play Tomb Raider or how any females can't play BF4.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's not an argument. It's a fact. We LOOK at our characters' butts and we prefer female ones.
    But I don't even swing that way!

Quote Originally Posted by paperfire View Post
    This is big issue that needs to be addressed. Can guys stop playing female characters, or at the very least admit if they are guy if playing one? It causes alot of confusion and I got into a pretty uncomfortable situation because of this.
    I'll stop playing female characters when Blizzard stops making their animations better than their male counterparts.

Also, stop being a socially awkward git.

Some race/class combos are simply better suited for females. I don't like being a big muscular Tauren guy who wears a flower on his head, that's why my Tauren Druid is female.

Plus, you really gotta love Action Man or other action figures to want to play as a male Human.

Deleted
    I'd really love to play a male Blood Elf, but damn, their shoulders are ridiculously oversized. That ruins the whole look of the character for me.

OP made me lol.

I'm a guy and I play only male toons. Not that I don't like the female character models or anything; I just get this dishonest feeling playing a female toon in pretty much any game. Color me weird.

Also, remember you are dealing with GIRL (Guy in real life) in a MMORPG (many men online role playing girls) setting.

I have a few female characters, mainly the casters in my lineup. I didn't make them to "fool" anyone however, I made them to have a good spread of the various character models. I also figured if I have to stare at a character's backside all day long, it may as well be a pleasant one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen View Post
    I also figured if I have to stare at a character's backside all day long, it may as well be a pleasant one.
    I noticed that many people use this as an excuse to play female toons. Really, you get enjoyment from staring at a low polygon ass?

I don't care how "fine" a female toons ass looks, I'll never play as one. But hey, if you enjoy cross-dressing, knock yourselves out. Just stop with the lame excuses ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    i have some female toons because for their class the cast and swing animations are better than the male verson. Female orcs have the best swing animations.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    I noticed that many people use this as an excuse to play female toons. Really, you get enjoyment from staring at a low polygon ass?

I don't care how "fine" a female toons ass looks, I'll never play as one. But hey, if you enjoy cross-dressing, knock yourselves out. Just stop with the lame excuses ok?
    It's a joke, I didn't seriously make a female character just to look at her backside. You might want to bring it down a notch, because you seem to have a little of a hate issue going on there. I think you just called anyone whom ever played a video game with a girl lead a cross dresser. Which is bit amusing, but incorrect.
    Last edited by Brazen; 2013-12-30 at 09:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Lame excuse? I can stare at a fake dudes ass or a fake girls ass... I choose the one I'm more inclined to stare at IRL... if you prefer looking at a dudes ass IRL and in game then go for it but stop with the lame excuses ok?

(see that's how dumb the retort you posted looks to the rest of us)

10+ Year Old Account
    I went on Moon Guard and managed to get well over 100 gold on a level 1 blood elf female simply by spelling horribly and acting like a 16 year old girl. Some lonely people out there, but it was hilarious.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Just stop with the lame excuses ok?
    It's absolutely none of your business why someone plays something and how he/she justifies it. Also, nobody has to think of any excuses, because well... it's none of your business.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's worse? A man playing a female character or someone who actually cares that men will sometimes play female characters?

Quote Originally Posted by paperfire View Post
    This is big issue that needs to be addressed. Can guys stop playing female characters, or at the very least admit if they are guy if playing one? It causes alot of confusion and I got into a pretty uncomfortable situation because of this.
    Gee I dont know, maybe dont hit on every female character you run across? A budurrrr~!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a roleplaying game - do I have to play myself? Truth be said, I prefer male characters, they're easier on the eyes, at least for BE, NE and humans.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeginNoslen View Post
    Gee I dont know, maybe dont hit on every female character you run across? A budurrrr~!
    You've never played alliance on Moonguard, have you?

Mage (retired)
    13 toons with Season 1 CM transmog (11/11 classes) 11 max rank Season 1 brawlers (11/11 classes)
    Check out my stream for random, casual gameplay (mostly FFXIV come 2015; FFIX/SA2B speedruns eventually when I have the hardware!)

10+ Year Old Account
    What?
    If you think I'm female just because my character is, the issue is with you, not with me.