Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They've mentioned also that they're adding a few new stats, which they were testing using the SoO trinkets.

Amplification: +crit damage
    Readiness: CD reduction
    Multistrike

So there will be more options than just haste/crit/mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ....thank you for that ...in other news the blood elf mage population in Moon Guard have drastically increased and now they are stacking haste...not to mention getting breast implants is now called "Stacking Haste"
    Blizzard reports sudden rise of character customization changes to blood elf female following patch 6.0 News at 11!

Quote Originally Posted by Baconslicer View Post
    They've mentioned also that they're adding a few new stats, which they were testing using the SoO trinkets.

Amplification: +crit damage
    Readiness: CD reduction
    Multistrike

So there will be more options than just haste/crit/mastery.
    I doubt Amp will just be crit damage. Then it only stacks with crit, which is insane. I joke about Surge rating (extra crit damage/healing stat from SWTOR), but the simple fact is, that game has nonlinear stat returns. Amp needs to also boost eg haste etc.
    Readiness will be very frustrating because it has such a binary effect, and because the existing trinkets with this on it are so very divisive on spec.
    Multistrike we'll need to see what that means. It sounds like just another copy of crit, except it can proc "on hit" effects but not necessarily "on crit" ones. That's a pretty narrow distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    What worries me is I play the agility based tanks, druids and monks. They are based a great deal on dodge and parry, how will this be balanced back to viablity?
    I don't think you understand it yet. dodge and parry will be removed from gear, not removed as stats.
    And agility based leather tanks shall worry the least, since there are none leather armor with parry/dodge already. So it essentially changes nothing for monks or druids....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    I think a stat on tank gear is suppose to be called damage reduction. ie +20 damage reduction and so forth. Along with other cool tank proc bonus'
    That will be over simplified and boring.
    e.g. for dps, +10% damage done stat, and for healers, +10% healing done. There is no depth or fun in that...

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I recall a post saying that armor might provide tanking "stats".
    I assume that armor might behave a little differently when in a tanking spec.

Removal of many stats which needed capped is a huge improvement.
    Those offered no interest, no depth and were all or nothing.
    Good on gear until the cap, awful afterwards.

Reforging was an attempt to fix bloated loot tables, and to add depth to gearing.
    When all it did was spawn numerous 3rd party tools and an optimal route which those tools would work out for you.
    There was a right way, and there was everything else.
    That was not depth.
    bingo!... nailed it