Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    Two questions for you all today: What do you guys think of Cara Delevingne? And two, who is the girl on right? Lol

Girl on the right Question: URL link bcuz NSFW: http://imgur.com/lIVQknY

They look underage, but w/e floats.
    You cared enough to post.

Left is 21
    Right is 22
    i'm 19

i suppose when i get famous they will rely on this post to discover my age
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

15+ Year Old Account
    I think she looks like every other model. Plain, shapeless, and about as interesting to talk to as a fruit cup.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I think she looks like every other model. Plain, shapeless, and about as interesting to talk to as a fruit cup.
    Really, you can tell how interesting she is from looking at her? That's either impressive or delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    funny u say that, Cara (left) has one of the most unique and cool personalities i've seen for a model, although i've only ever seen hers haha.

in any case, she's pretty chill and maybe u should look into giving her a lil more credit!
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Thats why i linked another 1 But the person claiming i used a photoshop heavy image at the time then used a photoshop heavy image
    I did? please show me the image that I posted.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-11-16 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    They look underage, but w/e floats.
    Underage for what? They look late teens/early twenties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Underage for what? They look late teens/early twenties.
    I would say 16-18, but it could just be that I've grown up with... Early growers.

I honestly don't know. But I'm 19, and I wouldn't say no to either of them, for sure, but they are a bit on the skinny side.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't know who these people are. They're both attractive, but in a pretty generic sort of way. Look kinda young for me.
    Aren't you mainly into Asian girls? They usually look a lot younger than they really are.

15+ Year Old Account
    funny u say that, Cara (left) has one of the most unique and cool personalities i've seen for a model, although i've only ever seen hers haha.

in any case, she's pretty chill and maybe u should look into giving her a lil more credit!
    And you know that from what? Seeing her in commercials? Television interviews? Magazines? That stuff tells you next to nothing about a person. That's all the crap they're supposed to say. I mean, hell, the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders can always "say" interesting and "unique" things to interviewers. Get them in a room on a date or something and then tell me they show that same appeal.

I stick with my previous statements. You've never even met this woman once in your entire life. You know about as much about her actual personality as I know about quantum physics. You just go by what you think she is, and not why she really is behind the public mask.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Not really ugly, but she has to shave those goddamn eyebrows, that's just uuuuugh!

Deleted
    I love topics like this. People on gaming forums trying to discredit supermodels as not really being hot.......what do fashion designers know about looks eh!

15+ Year Old Account
    Girl on the right Question: URL link bcuz NSFW: http://imgur.com/lIVQknY
    How is this nsfw? And who are these boys?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I love topics like this. People on gaming forums trying to discredit supermodels as not really being hot.......what do fashion designers know about looks eh!
    So just because you're not someone who you think is worthy of judging them, you can't have an opinion? What kind of BS is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really find them attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.

Boring. Not really attractive anyway.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Those eyebrows though...

The only thing I know about Cara is that her voice is awesomely sexy in GTA5 on the Pop radio station... I could listen to her talk all day. ^_^