• Started Old School Vanilla

2,033 79.32%
  • Came in the later days BCS or Later

530 20.68%
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started summer 2004.

Why is everything "Well we didn't have it in vanilla so why do we need it now?"

Vanilla was a terrible terrible game by today's standards.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by achrius777 View Post
    Seriously how many actually played Vanilla?
    Tested out some on my friends account.

Sadly managed to get my own PC during TBC.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    the lvl 40 mount was rough enough, you kinda had to know what you were doing in order to save enough by then. I farmed my epic mount at 60 by farming Arcane crystals which sold for 20g a pop !
    I got lucky and won a zulian tiger. 0.o
    I did manage to buy one on another toon, but it was when the AV ram was cheaper. I farmed AV rep for days and days just to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I did! Played in the Vanilla beta as well, I remember doing a massive raid on crossroads at level 30 and then taking refuge in northwatch hold or w/e it's called.
    yay! i was on couple of those. had like 3 fps and couldn't see shit ;p

I couldnt afford my riding skill until I was level 44. Remember before quest items "Sparkled" and you had to know what you were looking for and where to find it? How about that epic feeling of seeing someone in Org/Stormwind wearing epics. remember having to actually go to the dungeons. yes we have some quality of life things added to the game but really people bitching about not having a flying mount is the dumbest thing I have seen..there will still be fly points try using them.

Started at the ZG release/patch with an undead rogue in Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Vanilla but I didn't really do any serious raiding.
    I mostly just did world PVP. I had achieved Private title by level 27, just from attacking horde raids that hit Redridge and Menethil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, 82% states they started in Vanilla. I don't believe this.

Deleted
    me not.. when vanilla was released i was somwhere in the early 20th... i had no interest in internet or rpg games. loved my skateboard and that kind of stuff

I was around during Vanilla WoW, but my career and family means less time to play.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Lol, 82% states they started in Vanilla. I don't believe this.
    it wouldn't surprise me to be high with the audience of this site, but the title alone will attract people who played in vanilla.

Almost 82%... some of you are lying lol.

First week! Maybe 2, 3 days after launch day.

Started playing 11/23/2004

day 1 here.

got an account of my own when it came close to BC release to play with the friend who let me use his account to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    When BC had come out, I couldn't resist the urge anymore to join my colleagues in this funny stuff that they had on their laptops during lunch break ^^

I'm a Wrath Baby
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Started playing in Final Beta, and been playing since with a few short breaks over the years.

About /18 days played to reach 60 with my mage, then another couple of months before I could buy my 100% mount.

Raided from MC all the way up to Naxx.

Owned the Rank 14 warriors in world PvP with frostbolt spam in my Netherwind gear, but got 1shotted by scrub rogues.

Those where the days

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    People are complaining about the fact that 25 man guilds have to kick 5 people and 10 mans have to find 10 more competent players. They aren't complaining about the size. They are complaining about the lack of options for Hardmodes. Don't be so dense about it. :/
    I dont mean for it to sound dense Servasus but Kicking 5 ppl and finding 10? yes it will be a challange but my point was we had to kick ALOT more when they got rid of 40man teams. Sure you had enough to make 4 different raid teams for 10man, but deciding who leads what, who gets to run with who? ect. caused alot of division for some guilds.

Anyone who didn't is not a true WoW player and should unsubscribe now. Literally now. I mean it, seriously, unsubscribe and go away noobs. Find your own thing kids.

/started playing in vanilla beta, joined a couple/few months after release because I hadn't pre-ordered and they were all out of games - so I like all other veteran players are like the best and the rest of you suck, kk thx