Thread: 5 sec stun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Because everyone knows that the second 2 melee classes come on you, your trinket and cd's all become usable straight away.
    I guess this means you trinketed the first stun? without their cooldowns up?? If so, thats a big mistake, and your partner should peel for you in this instance?

Also what comp are you playing? that matters as different comps will use trinkets at different times due to the types of cooldowns available be them offensive or defensive.

Dropping to 20% hp in a stun is fine if you dont have to waste a major cd to live through it, you just have to trust in your partner to peel/heal etc. This will allow you to save those precious cds for when you do get stunned during reck/bs and wings. Not saving them is death and it bloody well should be because you were not skillful enough to recognize this fact or see it coming.

Im not having a go or flaming at all mate, just keep at it and try to apply some of the above and you will progress as a player and become better.

Don't run to the forums and cry nerf, the best pvp'rs look at what happen'd and think, "why did that happen, and how can i stop it from happening again" or "what did i do wrong there that allowed that window of opportunity for my enemy's to capitalize and how can i prevent that next time.

Don't get bitter get better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Paralysing poison or whatever that is.
    dispell poison ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    I guess this means you trinketed the first stun? without their cooldowns up?? If so, thats a big mistake, and your partner should peel for you in this instance?

Also what comp are you playing? that matters as different comps will use trinkets at different times due to the types of cooldowns available be them offensive or defensive.

Dropping to 20% hp in a stun is fine if you dont have to waste a major cd to live through it, you just have to trust in your partner to peel/heal etc. This will allow you to save those precious cds for when you do get stunned during reck/bs and wings. Not saving them is death and it bloody well should be because you were not skillful enough to recognize this fact or see it coming.

Im not having a go or flaming at all mate, just keep at it and try to apply some of the above and you will progress as a player and become better.

Don't run to the forums and cry nerf, the best pvp'rs look at what happen'd and think, "why did that happen, and how can i stop it from happening again" or "what did i do wrong there that allowed that window of opportunity for my enemy's to capitalize and how can i prevent that next time.

Don't get bitter get better
    I'm not bitter at all xd I know how to PvP and all, I'm also not crying for nerfs. Just pointing out some things about the game, which I now wish I didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    20% of the time, it stuns every time.

Combat with revealing strike and five combo points can stun you for 8 seconds with a kidney shot. But combat is mostly useless outside of spree- I believe it to be viable, but the numbers don't exactly agree with me much.
    People kind of underestimate Adrenaline Rush + Shadow Blades, which also does insane damage. Most OP part about combat rogues though really is their stun duration + killing spree (which most of the time does like 50% of your hp). Problem is that their pretty shit outside of their CDs.

cheap shot full duration, waited for KS and trinketed that like i normally do, not even .5s later after trinket getting para stun full duration = pretty much dead

pretty much happened to me when i was helping a friend gear up when he dinged 90 recently, i didnt even have a chance to pop any def cd after my trinket (oceanic ping sux)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarres View Post
    5 sec stun from pala and warr get 50% of your health. Really ? Nerf stuns or make it to receive less damage.
    Yes, their one stun each is the problem, not the class that can just spam stun all day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarres View Post
    5 sec stun from pala and warr get 50% of your health. Really ? Nerf stuns or make it to receive less damage.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Medallion_of_...tem_level_264)