Balance druid 10M Garrosh question

Hey guys I have a question. What interrupts can we use on empowered MC other than solar beam. I tried glyph of Fae silence but it wasn't interrupting maybe a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlcaholickorgath View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. What interrupts can we use on empowered MC other than solar beam. I tried glyph of Fae silence but it wasn't interrupting maybe a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You need to switch to bear form for that silence to work.

Also, if the MCd target isn't dead when solar beam fades, then your group is doing something very, very wrong.

1-2 melee interrupts on each target is what we usually do, then the Shadow Priest and I (mage) blanket silence if they're still alive.

Disorienting Roar (and Warstomp) for non-empowered interrupts.

I switched to bear form. We have 1 dk melee and a monk/paladin for tanks. This is in 10man. Do you know why bear form silence wasn't working on empowered mind control?

Deleted
    My guess would be that it is only a silence, not an interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    My guess would be that it is only a silence, not an interrupt.
    It has been fixed to interrupt if it can't silence. Problem is that if the mob is silence-able but the silence part is bugged then it won't change to interrupt and keep bugging out.