Deleted

how long it took to get your Scepter of Azj'Aqir?

So meanwhile i'm just flying around kalimdor trying to get my Ultramarine tank, I decided to post here and ask you guys how many tol'vir/total solves it took for you to get the mount?

I'm currently sitting at 260 tol'vir solves and about 1050 total solves, friend of mine got his at 35 solves.

EDIT: Open your archeology tab and use this macro to see your current amount of solves.

/run local g,a,n,c,r=GetArtifactInfoByRace for x=1,9 do r,a,n,c=0,0,GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(x),GetNumArtifactsByRace(x)for y=1,c do a=a+select(9,g(x,y))r=r+select(3,g(x,y))end print(n..': '..c..' (rare: '..r..' solved: '..a..')')end

EDIT2: 385 Tol'vir solves, 1482 Total solves and still going, I haven't seen ANY rares since I was at 50 Tol'vir solves, and i'm still missing the staff, scimitar and the mount.

EDIT3: 474 Tol'vir solves, 1800 total solves. I haven't seen ANY rares for 12 or 13 days, and i'm still missing one rare from each race except 3 from Tol'vir.

EDIT4: 527 Tol'vir solves, 1954 total solves. Got my last fossil rare yesterday, and just got my Zin'rohk on 210th solve!

EDIT5: 568 Tol'vir solves, 2063 Total solves, MY MOUNT POPPED!!!!
    Last edited by mmocb68dfd2406; 2013-11-10 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Added the macro

one of my friends got it on like the 7th solve, i still don't have mine, but idk how many solves im at either
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    one of my friends got it on like the 7th solve, i still don't have mine, but idk how many solves im at either
    There is a macro in original post that you can try out in-game, should tell you the amount of solves.

Took me 761 Tolvir solves. I will however admit that I used the mantid exploit to get it. Once I started using it, I got it on my second day of farming. Still no claw pet though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Took me 761 Tolvir solves. I will however admit that I used the mantid exploit to get it. Once I started using it, I got it on my second day of farming. Still no claw pet though.
    How many solves did you do the "hard" way? :P

Would have still been most of them. I'm guessing around 700 - 730.

Deleted
    That amount is pretty disgusting, I hope to get the darn mount soon :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heviletti View Post
    That amount is pretty disgusting, I hope to get the darn mount soon :P

if you think that's disgusting, look up the "Seeker of Knowledge" achievement. To get all the Pristine thingies, I'm at 2489 and quit since it's r*tarded !

617 and yeah, i did like 150 of them with the exploit

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it one hour after saying "Hey, i should totally get that mount".

about 60-70, I abused the locator bug thing tho so it went by pretty fast.

Total solved: 1270.

I got 175 Tol'vor solves, I did a lot back in cata, but a large part is bought from restored artifacts.
    I got following solves for panda land
    Mantid: 95
    Panaren: 194
    Mogu: 251

And as I still miss the troll epic sword, I will continue to farm panda land for the last prestines and 20 solves achievements

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    if you think that's disgusting, look up the "Seeker of Knowledge" achievement. To get all the Pristine thingies, I'm at 2489 and quit since it's r*tarded !
    Missing 3 from that one, hope I won't have to go though 1k more for just 3

EDIT:
    50 more solves and just missing 1 for Seeker
    Last edited by Quibble; 2013-11-02 at 06:50 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    385 Tol'vir solves, 1482 Total solves and still going, I haven't seen ANY rares since I was at 50 Tol'vir solves, and i'm still missing the staff, scimitar and the mount.

Deleted
    568 Tol'vir solves, 2063 Total solves, MY MOUNT POPPED!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the "mantid exploit"?
    Also, I've stopped counting, still going on though.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    What's the "mantid exploit"?
    Also, I've stopped counting, still going on though.
    You could buy an item from Lorewalkers that randomized dig sites, it said only in Pandaria I think but it worked everywhere so you could fly into Uldum and hit the dig sites then fly out of Uldum and back in and there would be more dig sites, basically unlimited tolvir dig sites without having to fly all over till new ones popped up in Uldum

Worked great, would use again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    You could buy an item from Lorewalkers that randomized dig sites, it said only in Pandaria I think but it worked everywhere so you could fly into Uldum and hit the dig sites then fly out of Uldum and back in and there would be more dig sites, basically unlimited tolvir dig sites without having to fly all over till new ones popped up in Uldum

Worked great, would use again
    Damn, why haven't I heard of that? I guess they fixed it? :<
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Damn, why haven't I heard of that? I guess they fixed it? :<
    It was fixed with 5.4 unfortunately.