Just listened to the NCSoft call as it relates to all their MMOs all the info is available here including the PDF and the stream of the audio. Here are the GW2 results:
- GW2 dropped 15% in revenue from 2Q '13 to 3Q '13 ($27.1 million dollars to $22.9 million dollars)
- GW2 had a Chinese closed beta in May '13 and Sept '13.
- GW2 was supposed to release in China during 4Q '13 but that is delayed.
- Too early to talk about a GW2 expansion next year as they are first focusing on a Chinese release.
- GW2 will only look into launching in Korea after Chinese launch and if they see visible results in China.
B&S seems to be a massive success in China during CBT. They are adding "one server a day". Seeing a lot of queues. And they are already making money from B&S in China during beta. It was hinted that the success of B&S in China might be the reason for the delay of GW2 in China.
If you are interested in listening the the audio stream in English, the Q&A session which my info comes from is about mid way into the stream. The revenue information is on the PDF itself.