559 ilvl dps Warrior LF Raiding guild

Fury Warrior LF Horde raiding guild. I am currently 13/14N with Garrosh experience. I can only raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. I am a quick learner, I know not to stand in bad stuff, and to focus adds/MCed over boss (even if they are below 5%). I would really like to get into Heroic progression. The raiding guild I am currently in is falling apart.

Post here with your guild recruitment info, or contact me through Battle-tag: Coug#1369

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled warrior DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 10/14 H SoO
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Tanaris - US - PVE - EST
    Eightysix-guild com
    25 man casual
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am - 2pm EST

2/14 H SoO 25 Man

4/13 H ToT 10 Man
    1/13 H ToT 25 Man

5/16 Heroic T14 10 Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * I am trying to accomplish is a progressive 25-Man competent/heroic raid group that can consistently and commit to a morning/afternoon raid time in order for us to make a 25 man team

**For this group players must apply via eightysix-guild com

Looking for serious raiders who play during the day who would benefit the group or guild. our raiders in our guild are treated well, with all the perks that come with our guild.

The ideal candidate is raid aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. We are an extremely fun group of people to be around and we love to fool around and have fun outside of raid.

The must haves:
    Access toMumble/have a working mic
    95%+ Raid attendance - No exceptions
    110% focus during raids
    Extensive raid experience & an appropriate gear level
    NO DRAMA!!!!

High Need DPS
    -Fury/arms Warrior

Heals
    -Shamen
    -Monk

++ IF YOU ARE a very aware / skilled player apply no matter what class you are ++

Healers - Any exceptional healers are encouraged to apply.

Ranged DPS - Any exceptional apps are encouraged to apply.

Melee DPS - Any exceptional apps are encouraged to apply.

If you would like to be in a hardcore minded, casual raiding guild that pushes for progression kills then you can submit an application at: Eightysix-guild com

PM or Real ID, for the group can also field your questions: Quietbow#1369 or flintar#1674

Eightysix-guild.com

=^.^= PLAYFUL =^.^=
    Playful is recruiting any exceptional player but is in high need of a Melee DPS.

Playful is a guild with many exceptional players with a focus on progression while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Playful was formed in 2010 by a group of fun loving PvEers that all met through several PUG raids and decided to come together into a single guild. The common thread with the guild members is a love of the game and raiding while achieving guild progression. The Playful love to discover the new content and still enjoy running older raids for achievement, mounts, pets or just for a good time. Several of our members love to PvP and spend many hours in battlegrounds and arenas, a goal for Playful is to get into RBGs as soon as possible.

Progression:

T16 – 14/14

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm EST

We expect high attendance from our raiders and expect that all will be online on time (prefer if raiders online 15 mins prior to start) and be prepared for the nights raids (fight research, flasks/pots, enchants and reforging done)

Raiders are required to have a stable internet connection, computer capable of handling the demands of raiding, Teamspeak and a working headset/microphone.

You also need a good attitude and an open mind.

Raiding Perks:

As a raider your flasks/pots and repairs are provided. We ask that you come prepared with your own individual buff food (300) however, with the last expansion there is to many different foods for the guild to keep up with.

For more information contact:

Charîsma: Pinky#1654
    Semket: Karsa#1430