Deleted

Eurotruck simulator 2 - Truckers map by goba6372

Ok there is this site http://goba6372.ru/forum/257-9110-3 which have ultimate extreme map for most hardcore ETS2 players.

Problem is, i don't know how to get it, it is completely in russian and google translate is not helping much. If anyone have r37 or know how to get it. Can you help me?

There are no download links or anything. It's like darknet or something. I managed to translate some words, they say purchase(приобрести), but there is no price or where to buy anywhere. I just fucking love that map. So any Russians/Ukrainians can help me out here?

Deleted
    Just curious, but what's so fun about driving a truck? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Problem is, i don't know how to get it, it is completely in russian and google translate is not helping much. If anyone have r37 or know how to get it. Can you help me?
    I'm not Russian but:
    - you need to apply for it on the forums in Russian (just like any other user is this thread)
    - be over 20 years old
    - accept the terms/conditions of use

Unclear to me:
    - if it's free or not (probably free but you can't distribute/modify it later)
    - if contacting the author via Skype (in Russian) is needed or not - a contact may be needed if you are new user on his forums

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Just curious, but what's so fun about driving a truck? o.o
    I was asking myself the very same question while driving my 50th hour in this game and going forward.
    Last edited by Deng; 2013-11-15 at 11:35 AM.
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

I'm Russian, think can help you out. But one of the conditions is to not resend it to someone else. No sharing that means.
    I'll try to get it for you, not sure how much time that'll take though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I'm Russian, think can help you out. But one of the conditions is to not resend it to someone else. No sharing that means.
    I'll try to get it for you, not sure how much time that'll take though.
    I love you man! I tried making account with photo and stuff, but i am unable to post

I love you man! I tried making account with photo and stuff, but i am unable to post
    Yeah, you need to write to one of the moderators there and ask them to transfer you to a group of users with the ability to create new posts and threads. Did that, awaiting their reply now. After that will apply for getting the map.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Yeah, you need to write to one of the moderators there and ask them to transfer you to a group of users with the ability to create new posts and threads. Did that, awaiting their reply now. After that will apply for getting the map.
    I'm on my toes

Deleted
    ETS 2 is god simuator

Can you ram fuckers off the road with your bigrigs and cause million car pileups?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Can you ram fuckers off the road with your bigrigs and cause million car pileups?
    Destruction is non existent, but you can flip some stuff and make really long car lineup, but no explosions or anything.

Destruction is non existent, but you can flip some stuff and make really long car lineup, but no explosions or anything.
    Why does every simulator I play end up in a vehicular manslaughter, I wonder.

Sorry mate, wont be able to get the map for you after all. They have very idiotic procedures to get it. The creator requires a copy of passport, camera-to-camera call, and lastly the map costs money. It's not free. That's probably why it's not on torrent trackers anywhere. So yeah, wont be able to get it, sorry. =/

Is it even legal for a plyer to sell a map/mod for a game ?
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2013-11-16 at 11:40 AM.

Deleted
    Yea he's an idiot, i have no problem buying it, i have problem with that russian. Copy of passport? He is truly crazy. Actually there is a torrent version but some kind of buggy one. I guess there are no laws stopping him to sell it in russia.
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2013-11-16 at 06:42 PM.

I think you can find an r36 map for free, but no r37.

Deleted
    R36 crash every 5 minutes, map does not work, map city points are way off.