Thread: Dat Pack

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Dat Pack

Anyone got some epic pack screenshots to share? Got this one last night from a random arena pack.. to bad I already have Tirion. xD

http://oi39.tinypic.com/168zxj8.jpg

MOD EDIT: PLEASE, don't post huge images. Use the thumbnail option or just post a link to the screen shot.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-01-16 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures, please
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Some that I have gotten:

"Kidnapper", first time I've ever seen that card, didn't even know it existed. Gotta be one of the rarest.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I got this from a crappy 1 or 2 win arena: http://i.imgur.com/KZUMrY2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    "Kidnapper", first time I've ever seen that card, didn't even know it existed. Gotta be one of the rarest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    I got this from a crappy 1 or 2 win arena: http://i.imgur.com/KZUMrY2.jpg
    Oh damn that's funny.

I don't believe any of the epics are more or less likely to appear than other epics. Seen Kidnapper a few times getting pulled by Wowcrendor.

I don't have any epic packs to share, mostly because I'm not in beta (yet!).

Not even kidding.. just got this a few minutes ago. Such good luck with packs in last couple days.. but 3 Tirion's in a row, really? :P 400 free dust but still..

http://i.imgur.com/8WJrO4q.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-11-16 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures, please

Anyone got 2 legendaries in one?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    i got 2 epic + 2 rare yesterday, overall only 2 legendaries (ysera and illidan) on more than 100 packs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Some that I have gotten:

That last one is just obscene
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Last edited by xskarma; 2013-11-16 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures, please

Probably worst pack I could get but I just got today into beta and its my FIRST pack ever so screenshooted

PS: This game is awesome, cant stop play.
    Last edited by Mamut; 2013-11-16 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Probably worst pack I could get but I just got today into beta and its my FIRST pack ever so screenshooted

PS: This game is awesome, cant stop play.
    Can't click to make that bigger so can barely see it atm...what is it? Equality, two Venture Co. Mercenary, a Spiteful Smith and Scarlet Crusader? (I now know I play too much if I can tell the card images from that far away. >.>)

Got some problems with imgur but its fixed now and clickable.

Edit:
    Lol you got all the cards right
    Last edited by Mamut; 2013-11-16 at 11:27 PM.

That would be my first pack ever. On the essentially free pack the game gives you at start, the first card I ever got was Cenarious. Yeah I know xD I thought that the game bugged out back then xD

So this Deathwing card looks good?

Sry, don't know much about card games, but that looked OP.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Anyone got some epic pack screenshots to share? Got this one last night from a random arena pack.. to bad I already have Tirion. xD

http://oi39.tinypic.com/168zxj8.jpg
    No, but I did get 2 purples, 1 blue and 1 legendary in 1 booster deck once.
    I actually recorded it when I opened those. I might have to upload it.

I got 2 rares and a legendary ( Nozdormu ) from one pack today but wow...you guys...

15+ Year Old Account
    Had great luck with my decks pre-wipe. Not so much after.

At least post-wipe I got a few more Paladin cards. Mostly priest and Mage cards, or Shaman.

I just wanted a single Legendary!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Anyone got 2 legendaries in one?
    I had a pack with 2 legendaries + rare, but that was before the wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Had great luck with my decks pre-wipe. Not so much after.
    Same.
    Last edited by InfernalDark; 2013-11-19 at 02:48 AM.

Another pretty sweet one.

Big pic: http://i.imgur.com/e2yCeNS.jpg