Hello

We are an 8 year old guild that has rolled with the punches over every change that has come with each expansion. After completing Heroic Wrath we chose to move to the more popular ten man format.

Well apperantly it is 20 man or nothing for real challenging raid content with WOD.

In answer to this we are tearing down and starting fresh with a 20 man format. We are starting now so that we will be ready to roll when WOD hits.

Our raid schedule is open to some flexibility as things change with people in a long period of time and we will always cater to the majority of our player base. Currently we raid 8-10 pm eastern standard time tues,weds,thurs.

We are recruiting heroic minded players only. In addition we prefer that you not be a keyboard turner, clicker, or that guy who shows up wearing gear he could have easily replaced between raids stating "it isn't worth my time I will only replace it in a week or two". We want go getters and raid spots will be determined and maintained by effort and performance only.

This is a bare minimum explanation or frame work for what we are doing. If you are interested in getting in at the ground and then building to the top with us please feel free to contact me directly via PM, online at my battle tag inj#1944, or respond here.

Great Raiding to you.