Thread: PS4/Xbox One

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

Anyone getting a Xbox One must have a Halo or xbox controller fetish. Otherwise its just retarded to take the one over the 4.
    Pretty sure that this isn't actually correct.

At least for the used game portion, I was pretty certain they went back on that and you can play used games without a fee.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    I would go for PS4, but discussing about the differences further than that would be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

Anyone getting a Xbox One must have a Halo or xbox controller fetish. Otherwise its just retarded to take the one over the 4.
    Uhh yeah, that's not true. I am not a halo fan. I love the xbox controller, the playstation controller sucks ass for any shooter. I am getting the xbox one due to the controller and the exclusives, that include much more than halo. Also your chart shows nothing better about the ps4 except price. It also shows that only the xbox has external storage. The "used game fee" doesn't exist anymore, same with the internet requirement. It's okay to be blinded by what you want to believe. But the fact is both are good consoles, just because someone buys the other doesn't mean they have a 'fetish'.

Deleted
    I'll stick to my Xbox 360 for now

That is my answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting both, fucked off and didn't stand in line with friend to get one last night. They each got one, kicking my self.

But, Xbox has a better launch line up. Ryze will most likely be shit, Dead Rising 3 will be mediocre and Killer Instinct will kick as and is free to play. Ps4 has Knack, which is mediocre based on reviews and Killzone is excellent. Considering the multi platform offering of better rated shooters than Killzone, Killer Instinct wins the launch line up for Xbox. At least for me... If a Disgaea game was on launch with PS4, it would be a hands down winner, but I doubt Disgaea is held in same regard of most people...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    pc but if im going to buy a console its a PS4
    even when its controller hurts my hands

Just stick to the x360

pretty soon you might be able to mod stuff too since they are so avaliable

dropping 400$ is NOTHING, the 360 BASIC console( 64 MB memory card, 1 wired controller and 2 games was 600 something after taxes in 05.
    Keep in mind ~600 bucks back then was a lot more then now as well ;/

/shrug and I remember Microsoft said they aren't gonna come out with a new console in 10 years

I still have metal hinges/brackets which hold the backside which are dating back to June 05 as they suggest when you open it up

http://www.360drives.com/list?sort=dateadded

and MFR date says 10/22/05

10+ Year Old Account
    PC+Wii U masterrace maybe PS4 in a few years if some decent exclusives come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

XBONE ALL THE WAY BABY OORAH OORAH OORAH

on the real, Xbox one just seems like it has SO much stuff apart from just teh vidya games to keep u havin fun
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt pick any of them. A console limit the gameplay so much compared to a PC.
    There is a reason consoles only got titles of less complexity.

PC4president imo, but if I got one for free I would definitely pick PS4 cos I enjoy their titles more(even so as PC obviously )
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably get the PS4, chose not to get it at launch because there really weren't any titles that I wanted.
    And because i'm bias/fanboyish/just played my ps2/ps3 a whole lot more than my xbox 360. If the 360 has some exclusive titles that i'm interested in then I might pick that up at some point in the future.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox One, i have always been an Xbox fan and the PS4 is just horrible to look at. I don't really care about the graphics as they said the PS3 was better than the Xbox 360 but the Xbox looked and played a lot better than the PS3. However, the Xbox One has a wonderful Interface and it does not look like crap. The PS4 is rehashed from every other Playstation system. Come on now, i'm not playing the PS2 for crying out loud, were about to be in 2014, be a little more innovative. That's my 2 cents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    PS4....Screw Xbox and its fees.
    Actually, PSN is free if you wish to play F2P games, besides that you have to pay for PSN just like the Xbox.

PS4. I'll try to get one tomorrow, hope they'll still have some in stock.

Deleted
    Sticking with my pc thanks, but if I was too buy one it would probably be xbox, they just tend to have better exclusives and the controller is much nicer to hold. But until a week ago when I bought d3 for Xbox, it was basically just a DVD player for the past year.

I miss the glory days of PS2 backwards compatibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox One, sometime after christmas. They're both pretty even on specs (Hold the flame war, they are. Nitpicking aside they are just about identical.) but I haven't been drawn to a PlayStation since I got the original Xbox. Especially this generation. My PS3 has literally been a glorified bluray player since I got it (cheapest player at the time.) Every time I got a game for it I would get pissed off at the controller or lose interest waiting for the fun 3-hour updates that every damn game needed. Online stability and features have always been better with xbox as well. All things being equal, The Xbox is a pretty easy choice.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

I'm going to wait a while for a price drop before I get either one. I'm not poor, but I'm not in good enough shape to justify dropping $500+ for a console either. I'll be stretching my 360 for as long as I can.

Will probably go for the XBox One first though. I'm also going to wait until the next-gen versions come out so I can avoid the inevitable Red Ring of Death / Yellow Light of Death shit that is likely to happen right on launch. I've had to deal with both of those problems on a PS3/360 and don't doubt that some kind of bullshit like that will end up happening with the new consoles.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-11-16 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually the PS4 since it's cheaper, but it will probably be a while since most of the series I play like GTA and AC just had games come recently for the previous gen, so there aren't any games for the next gen that I need at the moment.

Let those Sony fuckwads wallow in their limited voice control capacity #XB1