Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
LastLast
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    yeah thats why I'm ranked on wol and usually have the highest survivability in my raids, lol
    Wow, you clearly don't understand how raiding works.

    Be glad for your guild carrying you.
    I can see what you see not - vision milky then eyes rot. When you turn, they will be gone - whispering their hidden song...

  2. #222
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    still waiting for an armory link, right now you´re just a whiny noob and probably one of the lfr heroes you despise.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    http://s11.postimg.org/wlbqnjgo3/Wo_WScrn_Shot_111613_182154.jpg
    So. whys the date hidden exactly? Was it 2days ago or something?

  4. #224
    Something more to do would be nice, but without the long out grind based on random drops,

    I'm all for a grind as long as you see progress.

    CM though, don't think that would be a way forward, for one thing, people like myself who don't have guilds its taking a verbal shit on us (but again you could argue "legendary" and even in the past a guild group working togeather was always needed to do it) but you'd bring back guilds selling "boosts" to people for extortionate prices. for example, on hellfire we had a guild selling a HC kill (which gave the achi and title, but one of their members kept the mount) for 150k, and they had people buying it cause hey, they were the only guild capable of doing it

    And you'd also see a influx of these companies who boost people to gold, you see them now offering still, but tie one of the most sought after item in the game at that level, you'd see them everywhere like flies to shit

    Edit

    To the people blasting the above guy and asking for his armory or screen shot, now hes shown you the shot, regardless the date because you know "scaling" Sit the fuck down

  5. #225
    Let me just toss this out there, this thread is pointless and is here to just start a bunch of crap, you posted this yesterday if you were so concerned why are you posting this now? and not a few months ago because right now it does not matter AT ALL it will not be changed and people who pay money for this game will be able to accomplish something that they feel successful about even if they do suck and only run LFR so stop thinking about yourself on this one because you sound selfish to other players who pay for this game with their money, you want skill requirements only meant for skill go do your CM's and shutup about it or go rank 10 brawlers guild for fun, but just cause you think so, gold CM's aren't gonna be a requirement and never will be, should have ended this thread as soon as it started, I mean really? like I said you posted this at a time it does not matter at all and will never make a difference.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    To the people blasting the above guy and asking for his armory or screen shot, now hes shown you the shot, regardless the date because you know "scaling" Sit the fuck down
    Eh, the date matters. If he got it near the start (Where he COULD be atleast somewhat special snowflake). But considering the time of this thread he probably got it very recently, now feels like hes a great player / special snowflake which deserves a reward when it really doesnt.
    Also, at this point you'd have a ton more gear that has sockets (Makes it easier) and more exp'd players (Which carry)

  7. #227
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Eh, the date matters. If he got it near the start (Where he COULD be atleast somewhat special snowflake). But considering the time of this thread he probably got it very recently, now feels like hes a great player / special snowflake which deserves a reward when it really doesnt.
    Also, at this point you'd have a ton more gear that has sockets (Makes it easier) and more exp'd players (Which carry)
    nah I dont feel its a great feat. Being gladiator (legit) is skill. Pve-wise nothing is really impressive. Gaining 9/9 gold was actually easy. But it would be hard for a shitload of players (you know what? If you are EU realm I can carry you, you need to bring gold on my realm though)

  8. #228
    Bloodsail Admiral Liquidsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,139
    Challenge modes can range from a few pulls to say 20 pulls each. Not really hard, just need to work out the logistics of the encounter and tailor it to your group.

    Stop trying to imply they are hard, they're fucking piss easy.

  9. #229
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Challenge modes can range from a few pulls to say 20 pulls each. Not really hard, just need to work out the logistics of the encounter and tailor it to your group.

    Stop trying to imply they are hard, they're fucking piss easy.
    So why is it so easy to find people who will pay to get boosted (200k for 9/9 mind you) ? Got an answer maybe ?

  10. #230
    Bloodsail Admiral Liquidsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    So why is it so easy to find people who will pay to get boosted (200k for 9/9 mind you) ? Got an answer maybe ?
    Because people are lazy and/or do not have the time to gather a group.

  11. #231
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Because people are lazy and/or do not have the time to gather a group.
    well, 200k is a nice amount of gold even for a gold maker (which I also am). I'm not saying cm are hard, even heroic raids arent, but. relatively speaking, its too hard for the majority of players. I know, that says a lot

  12. #232
    Stood in the Fire espoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Confirmed. Sending supplies.
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I think LFRer dont deserve a legendary. Actually I think normal raiders also dont deserve it. Thus that's why gold challenge should be a good idea, as it requires in my opinion the same skill required for heroic mode raids
    Nah, gold CMs is about par with finishing normal mode [insert current raid here]. It can also be done appreciably faster, since you don't need a gear accumulation period.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

  13. #233
    Bloodsail Admiral Liquidsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    well, 200k is a nice amount of gold even for a gold maker (which I also am). I'm not saying cm are hard, even heroic raids arent, but. relatively speaking, its too hard for the majority of players. I know, that says a lot
    I think you should just be happy you cleared challenge modes on your own rather than try and look down on other players. Gating the legendary behind them is pointless, the legendary quest is something for everyone to do, moreover something they can do on their own, not locked behind normal or heroic raids.

    Personally I dislike the legendary quest from the point of view that I am massively behind on any alt I decide to play and gear up. It frustrates me not having the meta gem/cloak on my alt shaman and I think any future legendary quests should be account wide.

  14. #234
    The Patient
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    340
    Legendary quest shouldnt be hold back by weekly limits anymore. If you wanna experience the last raid of the expansion you shouldnt need to grind 2 months for lege cloak before Decent guilds can take you in the roster (speaking of 10man, 25man is so much easier to get carried).

  15. #235
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    I think you should just be happy you cleared challenge modes on your own rather than try and look down on other players. Gating the legendary behind them is pointless, the legendary quest is something for everyone to do, moreover something they can do on their own, not locked behind normal or heroic raids.

    Personally I dislike the legendary quest from the point of view that I am massively behind on any alt I decide to play and gear up. It frustrates me not having the meta gem/cloak on my alt shaman and I think any future legendary quests should be account wide.
    well I agree with that, alts are disabled by that shit

  16. #236
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,966
    Only if they told us about it at the very beginning, like way back at launch. That way I would know not to even bother right from the beginning, now that I think about it if they told me I would have to BG at the start I probably wouldn't have bothered.

  17. #237
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    what's your excuse for not completing gold CMs ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    Then I challenge you to get gold in only 400 iLvL gear and the same for the rest of your group. Get back to us when you can do it and prove it.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    still waiting for an armory link, right now you´re just a whiny noob and probably one of the lfr heroes you despise.

    He got 9/9 yesterday and today. As of page 8 of this thread OP was only 5/9.

    I find it interesting how full of one's self someone would have to be to type the following, while asking for other posters to show they cleared 9/9 gold -

    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Yeah let's ask ourselves something. Legendary has to mean something. Would it be a good idea to require 9/9 gold ? Personnaly I think so.

    Afking in LFR requires no skill, whereas getting 9/9 gold means you kinda know how to play. The casual excuse doesnt matter : you dont need time, hell you dont even need gear.

    I always found the challenge mode rewards highly lackluster. I think gating the legendary quest to them would be a good idea. The bads wont have a legendary, at least
    Especially since for the majority of this thread OP was only 5/9.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-11-17 at 02:46 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

  19. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    So. whys the date hidden exactly? Was it 2days ago or something?
    It was 10 hours ago to be exact, heres his armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iroga/advanced

    Edit, he hates LFR but still does it, I don't understand

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    It was 10 hours ago to be exact, heres his armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iroga/advanced

    Edit, he hates LFR but still does it, I don't understand
    Is this true, OP?

    *grabs popcorn*
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •