Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Dreadlord MrLordDariusCrowley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sanctuary or the local tavern.
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pfft! All the best legendary stuff randomly dropped from bosses! That required real skill!
    Don't forget the drop chance has to be around 0.01% our less.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    nobody pays for getting boosted in that part

    but they do for challenge mode.
    What in the blue hell are you talking about?
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

  3. #43
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    What in the blue hell are you talking about?
    you say the solo scenario in the legendary quest is hard. But I've never seen anyone looking for a boost.
    So, it's easy. Cause when something is hard, you can be sure as hell there will be boosts.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I think LFRer dont deserve a legendary. Actually I think normal raiders also dont deserve it. Thus that's why gold challenge should be a good idea, as it requires in my opinion the same skill required for heroic mode raids
    Legendary's come from raiding challenge mode isn't raiding and LFR is.

    Also most LFR fights are harder then most Vanilla/TBC and some Wrath boss's. Also the Legendary quest dose require work like grinding the reps/valor and has RNG with the tokens u had to get.

    To sum it up......don't like the fact people in LFR/Flex can get Legendarys find a new game.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  5. #45
    Mechagnome Shadowbathed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    526
    After reading just the title of this thread - I have but one word to say.
    "No."
    That would just waste MORE time. 3000 Valor not enough?
    The amount of Alliance in this roster... is disturbing....

    My avatar is such wow, much amaze, so boss. It's there because I was infracted. Will remain until after :3
    Just... This is the greatest post ever: Right here.

  6. #46
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Legendary's come from raiding challenge mode isn't raiding and LFR is.

    Also most LFR fights are harder then most Vanilla/TBC and some Wrath boss's. Also the Legendary quest dose require work like grinding the reps/valor and has RNG with the tokens u had to get.

    To sum it up......don't like the fact people in LFR/Flex can get Legendarys find a new game.
    LFR harder than vanilla ? LOL there's a nice way to see you never played it. Actually it took 3 months to kill ouro by the best guild at the time, and any lfr group will clean his instance on first try. But W/e


    3000 valor is gated shit.
    9/9 is not gated, it just requires you to know how to play, and you can do it in 2 hours and not 3 fucking weeks

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    LFR harder than vanilla ? LOL there's a nice way to see you never played it
    Did I play Vanilla nope sure didn't but I do know those who did and I do know u could finish all of MC with 10 people and the other 30 afk like many servers did.

    Please don't kid yourself the only thing that even made vanilla raids hard was needing resist on your gear and gearing people up to have it. My statement still stands don't like that LFR gets legendarys go play a different game.

    3000 valor is gated shit.
    9/9 is not gated, it just requires you to know how to play, and you can do it in 2 hours and not 3 fucking weeks
    All forms of a grind is gating thats the whole point. You grind something to get past that gate to move on to the next grind.

    WOW won't be like how it was in TBC or even Wrath when it comes to legendarys don't like it leave there is the door. Stop trying to ruin millions of others fun just because u want to feel special.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  8. #48
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Did I play Vanilla nope sure didn't but I do know those who did and I do know u could finish all of MC with 10 people and the other 30 afk like many servers did.

    Please don't kid yourself the only thing that even made vanilla raids hard was needing resist on your gear and gearing people up to have it. My statement still stands don't like that LFR gets legendarys go play a different game.
    Wow lfr heroes really are impressive
    But anyway I don't really care how wrong is your opinion about classic and tbc, all I care is that legendary item shouldnt be freely given at scrubs

    gold challenge would filter out all the bads from orange items.
    second option : give it only to heroic (now mythic) raiders.

  9. #49
    ITT: OP with a shockingly tired argument, apparently ignorant of the idea that players could get carried to legendaries prior to the cape.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Wow lfr heroes really are impressive
    But anyway I don't really care how wrong is your opinion about classic and tbc, all I care is that legendary item shouldnt be freely given at scrubs
    And now u are acting childish with the lfr heroes and scrubs comments...So happy blizzard dose not lissen to people like you.

    My opinion on classic isn't wrong because its not a opinion. Yes I admit I didn't raid classic but I do know those who did and sorry but avoiding one ability was not hard. The only thing that was hard was gearing people up for said content due to needing resist on your gear.

    As I said don't like "LFR Heroes" Getting legendarys then go find another MMO to play. None of the legendarys have been hard to get and you could get carried to every single one of them. The only thing that made some of them hard was the RNG and RNG isn't hard its just fucken annoying.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  11. #51
    So I read the first 2 pages, and In an attempt to understand what the whole point of making this thread was, I have given myself a migraine. I am still facepalming.

    Though I do miss spending countless hours farming for resist gear to kill huhu, and c'thun tenticles spawning in walls making the boss unkillable for months. Oh wait, no, I really don't miss crap. What made vanilla hard back then was the resist gear (as a poster above me stated), gearing people up, and getting 35+ idiots to work together.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    what's your excuse for not completing every Raid on Heroic pre Nerf ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    what's your excuse for not getting Gladiatior every Season ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    what's your excuse for not having every Achievement in the Game ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.

    list could go on forever

    Your "what's your excuse" is nothing but bullshit.

    oh btw my excuse is: I have no interest in doing 5mans
    This, that is all.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-11-16 at 12:32 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    LFR harder than vanilla ? LOL there's a nice way to see you never played it. Actually it took 3 months to kill ouro by the best guild at the time, and any lfr group will clean his instance on first try. But W/e


    3000 valor is gated shit.
    9/9 is not gated, it just requires you to know how to play, and you can do it in 2 hours and not 3 fucking weeks
    just stop.
    CM dont require you how to play, thats heroic raiding. Atleast end bosses.

  13. #53
    Challenge modes are easy... you can also just buy it for like 100k.

  14. #54
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    just stop.
    CM dont require you how to play, thats heroic raiding. Atleast end bosses.
    I do both heroic raids and challenge modes, its the same set of skills.
    Why do you think CM boosts are so popular ? Cause players cant finish them by themselves.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Wow lfr heroes really are impressive
    But anyway I don't really care how wrong is your opinion about classic and tbc, all I care is that legendary item shouldnt be freely given at scrubs

    gold challenge would filter out all the bads from orange items.
    second option : give it only to heroic (now mythic) raiders.
    Why do you care if a bad has an orange item?

    Do you still support your challenge mode idea after it's been brought to your attention that even a scrub can get 9/9 gold due to it taking no skill to acquire?

  16. #56
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Why do you care if a bad has an orange item?

    Do you still support your challenge mode idea after it's been brought to your attention that even a scrub can get 9/9 gold due to it taking to skill to acquire?
    I'd rather have only the rich scrubs have it than all the scrubs

    It's true that you cant prevent boosting, unless you go ballistic on banning people (blizzard wont do this, ever)

  17. #57
    The only more thing more restrictive to the legendary quest chain that I could see them doing, is requiring normal/heroic kills, now that they are a bit easier and able to be cross-realmed. The legendary typically follows some type of lore from the raids, so I just don't see how getting gold in CMs would correlate.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I do both heroic raids and challenge modes, its the same set of skills.
    Sorry no it isn't and like others have said if that was the case people would just buy there way to gold like they do now and then there would be NO work required.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Why do you care if a bad has an orange item?

    Do you still support your challenge mode idea after it's been brought to your attention that even a scrub can get 9/9 gold due to it taking no skill to acquire?
    Some people seek the attention they are missing irl in other ways. Being the special snowflake the op is he/she decided to do it on here for everyone's entertainment.


    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

  20. #60
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    Some people seek the attention they are missing irl in other ways. Being the special snowflake the op is he/she decided to do it on here for everyone's entertainment.
    seems the special snowflake is you for not wanting anyone better than you having more than you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •