Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Challenge modes can range from a few pulls to say 20 pulls each. Not really hard, just need to work out the logistics of the encounter and tailor it to your group.

Stop trying to imply they are hard, they're fucking piss easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Challenge modes can range from a few pulls to say 20 pulls each. Not really hard, just need to work out the logistics of the encounter and tailor it to your group.

Stop trying to imply they are hard, they're fucking piss easy.
    So why is it so easy to find people who will pay to get boosted (200k for 9/9 mind you) ? Got an answer maybe ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    So why is it so easy to find people who will pay to get boosted (200k for 9/9 mind you) ? Got an answer maybe ?
    Because people are lazy and/or do not have the time to gather a group.

Deleted
    Because people are lazy and/or do not have the time to gather a group.
    well, 200k is a nice amount of gold even for a gold maker (which I also am). I'm not saying cm are hard, even heroic raids arent, but. relatively speaking, its too hard for the majority of players. I know, that says a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    I think LFRer dont deserve a legendary. Actually I think normal raiders also dont deserve it. Thus that's why gold challenge should be a good idea, as it requires in my opinion the same skill required for heroic mode raids
    Nah, gold CMs is about par with finishing normal mode [insert current raid here]. It can also be done appreciably faster, since you don't need a gear accumulation period.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

Deleted
    well, 200k is a nice amount of gold even for a gold maker (which I also am). I'm not saying cm are hard, even heroic raids arent, but. relatively speaking, its too hard for the majority of players. I know, that says a lot
    I think you should just be happy you cleared challenge modes on your own rather than try and look down on other players. Gating the legendary behind them is pointless, the legendary quest is something for everyone to do, moreover something they can do on their own, not locked behind normal or heroic raids.

Personally I dislike the legendary quest from the point of view that I am massively behind on any alt I decide to play and gear up. It frustrates me not having the meta gem/cloak on my alt shaman and I think any future legendary quests should be account wide.

Deleted
    Legendary quest shouldnt be hold back by weekly limits anymore. If you wanna experience the last raid of the expansion you shouldnt need to grind 2 months for lege cloak before Decent guilds can take you in the roster (speaking of 10man, 25man is so much easier to get carried).

Deleted
    I think you should just be happy you cleared challenge modes on your own rather than try and look down on other players. Gating the legendary behind them is pointless, the legendary quest is something for everyone to do, moreover something they can do on their own, not locked behind normal or heroic raids.

Personally I dislike the legendary quest from the point of view that I am massively behind on any alt I decide to play and gear up. It frustrates me not having the meta gem/cloak on my alt shaman and I think any future legendary quests should be account wide.
    well I agree with that, alts are disabled by that shit

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if they told us about it at the very beginning, like way back at launch. That way I would know not to even bother right from the beginning, now that I think about it if they told me I would have to BG at the start I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    what's your excuse for not completing gold CMs ? It doesnt take time or gear. Only skill.
    Then I challenge you to get gold in only 400 iLvL gear and the same for the rest of your group. Get back to us when you can do it and prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    still waiting for an armory link, right now you´re just a whiny noob and probably one of the lfr heroes you despise.

He got 9/9 yesterday and today. As of page 8 of this thread OP was only 5/9.

I find it interesting how full of one's self someone would have to be to type the following, while asking for other posters to show they cleared 9/9 gold -

Yeah let's ask ourselves something. Legendary has to mean something. Would it be a good idea to require 9/9 gold ? Personnaly I think so.

Afking in LFR requires no skill, whereas getting 9/9 gold means you kinda know how to play. The casual excuse doesnt matter : you dont need time, hell you dont even need gear.

I always found the challenge mode rewards highly lackluster. I think gating the legendary quest to them would be a good idea. The bads wont have a legendary, at least
    Especially since for the majority of this thread OP was only 5/9.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-11-17 at 02:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    So. whys the date hidden exactly? Was it 2days ago or something?
    It was 10 hours ago to be exact, heres his armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iroga/advanced

Edit, he hates LFR but still does it, I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    It was 10 hours ago to be exact, heres his armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iroga/advanced

Edit, he hates LFR but still does it, I don't understand
    Is this true, OP?

*grabs popcorn*

photoshop, Plenty time to adjust and fake it.

There's called armory link..

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I would buy a Gold challenge Run....
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Then I would buy a Gold challenge Run....
    So skilled players get their legendary for 200k less, seems reasonable