Thread: Help me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I did that in high school once, I had to interview someone and I just didn't want to. So I just pretended I did and made someone up and "interviewed them" then wrote an essay on the whole thing. It worked.
    I have done it before. Was supposed to interview strangers on the streets during a field trip, but I was quite shy at the time so decided making it all up would be a better option :P It worked too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Hey, if you leave it for until 2 weeks until it is due then say " It doesn't need to be right now just any time in the next few days or even week really" you do whatever you can.
    Just don't want to inconvenience anybody. I'm working on my lit review and other parts at the moment so can spare a few more days for research

Deleted
    I do understand, I wasn't expecting much of a positive response. More of a hopeful last resort kind of thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post

Just don't want to inconvenience anybody. I'm working on my lit review and other parts at the moment so can spare a few more days for research
    Then how was this a desperate attempt... the net is closing...

I thought it would be better to ask a couple of days before I REALLY needed it done.. try and get kind of ahead :P I didn't expect as many people to be willing, and was more looking to set up interviews in advance than do them all right now

I had a writing project in college once and couldn't hit the length requirement. Instructor told me just make the stuff up. This made writing in every class so much easier.
    Nobody (in college) cares what you actually write, they only care about the skills you demonstrate to write it.

Why does everyone have to do their research on MMOs? MMOs are so stupid. If it isn't science/technology the research is worthless.

*yawn* I'm not going on skype with you but if you ask me the questions I'll answer. If the question is interesting I'll give a detailed answer of course, but since the topic is MMOs I'm sure (read: sure) that it's gonna be like "omg why do you like MMOs? How have MMO's impacted your life? What are your habits and styles?" etc etc.

Prove me wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    Nobody (in college) cares what you actually write, they only care about the skills you demonstrate to write it.
    Wrong. They just care that you actually write something and don't plagiarize. Doesn't matter if you demonstrate skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    I had a writing project in college once and couldn't hit the length requirement. Instructor told me just make the stuff up. This made writing in every class so much easier.
    Yeah agreed, I've made up a lot for exams and essays and got away with it. My whole degree is resting on this one though, so if I fail its 4 wasted years at uni. Very stupid leaving it until the last minute, I know