Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Most likely blood elf (Tal anu'men no Sin'dorei!), if I can convince my friend's to play Horde side. I really hope the re-models are good because I'm still happy with them as they are now, though they would definitely look dated next to redone vanilla models.

If I have to roll Ally, I'd probably go femme-draenei, assuming their models look as good if not better than they do now.

Orcs master race. Also Female Gnomes.

Deleted
    Played gnome mage for 6 years, draenei pala for 4 years. Went Troll/Tauren with 5.2, but will definetly go back to Gnome/Draenei

Deleted
    Depends on the new models, will probably shift around a lot when they are out.

10+ Year Old Account
    people who pick race after racials are... "insert bad word here" in my opinion, play what you wanna play that 1% dmg increase dosen't matter that much

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    people who pick race after racials are... "insert bad word here" in my opinion, play what you wanna play that 1% dmg increase dosen't matter that much
    Tell that to the World First race
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ethereal, of course!... *sobs*

15+ Year Old Account
    I started a horde druid in classic , so i was a male tauren for a few years and with the cataclysm pre patch i switched to female troll. I will now wait for the finalized models of both tauren and troll and decide if switch back to tauren or stay troll
    Druid since Feb. 06

If Human goes to crap, I'm so rolling Gnome instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to wait and see, but I doubt I'll change my two mains from Blood Elf and Undead. They're my favorite races by far. I guess it would be kinda nice to play an Orc in WoD but I don't know.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    There are other choices than Undead? Blasphemy.

I'll stick with blood elf.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Tell that to the World First race
    Because that makes up 90% of WoW's community, right.

If you're not in a guild that is running for World First, you hardly need those racials.
    Unless you're a bad player. It's that simple.

With snapshotting gone I can go back to undead or maybe orc. And you don't have to be in the race for world firsts to want to min max ur character. Some people just enjoy trying to squeeze out every ounce of dps they can. Also if ur bad without the racials u probably don't use the racials to their potential anyway

Forsaken. Always have, always will. I never gave a shit about the racials. I am NOT race changing my warlock to a troll just for the haste buff.

IMHO trolls never should have been warlocks in the first place.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Because that makes up 90% of WoW's community, right.

If you're not in a guild that is running for World First, you hardly need those racials.
    Unless you're a bad player. It's that simple.
    The World First race holds a powerful influence on non-World Firsters. Yes, the average casual doesn't follow it, but those that do respond to what Method et al do and imitate.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    The World First race holds a powerful influence on non-World Firsters. Yes, the average casual doesn't follow it, but those that do respond to what Method et al do and imitate.
    This is true. Sad, but true. I feel that this elitism kills the community at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemps View Post
    Draenei4lyfe, dawg.
    Can't be warlocks.

Orcs.

Obviously orcs.

Because Gul'dan.

Undeands and co are poseurs. Why would you want to play not the real thing?..

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    This is true. Sad, but true. I feel that this elitism kills the community at times.
    I'd disagree on the Racial Skills- the Troll/Orc (and to a lesser extent the Undead) skills are pretty much like being able to carry an extra trinket. It's the equivalent of "Increases haste by 15,000 for 10 seconds" or "Increases Intellect for 2257 for 15 seconds and (passive) the damage your pet does by 2%" or "you gain 1k DPS and 1k HPS just for being alive". Even the mobility of the goblin paired with the 1% haste is essentially the same as the only useful alliance racial, and most players ignore it because it just pales in comparison.

That versus 3% spirit/1% expertise with Sword for Humans, 5% mana/1% expertise with daggers/swords for gnomes, nothing at all for dwarves and 1% passive crit is just stupid. If you play an Alliance warlock and you get crap luck getting a sword or dagger (like in ToT, there are no caster swords and only one dagger), you get absolutely nothing unless you roll Worgen.

Incredible extra skill v. literally nothing at all- this has nothing to do with elitism.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Can't be warlocks.

Orcs.

Obviously orcs.

Because Gul'dan.

Undeands and co are poseurs. Why would you want to play not the real thing?..
    Don't be mad because we made warlocks better. Now go run back to papa Thrall and play with your elementals while the big boys handle the demons.