Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What heroes are you going to play in HotS?

I usually like two archetypes, glass cannons and spell casters. So, in RPG's I'm usually the spellcaster and usually the one that does the most damage, even if it is at the expense of other stats. IN MOBAs/Hero Brawlers I usually play int support or AD carry/agility carry. However, Heroes is a special case for me because, unlike with LoL or Dota 2, I actually like and have some sort of attachement to the characters.

Having said all that, the heroes I'm most excited to play are

-Jaina
    -Sylvanas
    -Nova
    -Thrall
    -Valla
    -Tyrande
    -Zul'Jin
    If, if, Blizzard does the story right, Warlords of Draenor has the potential to be the best expansion story-wise we've ever had.

Deleted
    Probably going for Abathur right away. His gameplay seemed very interesting to me. Also going to try the supports and assassins asap.

Deleted
    Nova and Valla for sure.. Assassins is my taste in heroes!

Anub'arak, Malfurion and Azmodan of the ones we've seen. Apparently there's word about Cho'gall, so I'll throw him in there too. Kel'thuzad and Garrosh are going straight to the front when they're inevitably released. Might play a bit of Arthas too, but I'm hestitating about it since I know everyone will pick him.

I only played two of the Warriors at Blizzcon (Tyrael and Diablo), but enjoyed them greatly.

I think it's too early to tell who I would likely want to focus all my attention on, since there are so many heroes I've yet to see (mechanics and all). I've never been huge on the Assassin archetype, but not having to worry about the last-hitting-minions mechanic I could possibly change my mind.

Chances are that I'll still fall back on Warrior as a role, though.

All of them. I normally just random when I play Dota games so I don't favour any one hero in particular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adorable Zerg Slug™ looks awesome but seems like he has a very high skill requirement to play well, and since I'm relatively new to mobs, he's probably a bad pick.

Stitches is my second choice, because he's also awesome and fun, and seems a lot easier to master. I played him the most at Blizzcon.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a support type character, so Uther would probably one of the first ones I would gravitate to.

That said if Lord Marrowgar ever comes out he will win for me. I feel like his ultimate would be pretty amazing.

"BOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE STTOOOOOORRRRMMMM"
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

MALFURION!

Druid in everything, WOW, Hearthstone and Heroes.

Is there any info on hero abilities out yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually play "warrior" characters, so Tyreal, Arhus and Diablo will probably be my first few pics.

HERE is the wiki, it has the latest info on heroes abilites.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-11-16 at 04:20 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Starpunk View Post
    Is there any info on hero abilities out yet?
    Right now the only info we have is what was presented at blizzcon (and thus in the wiki that Gallahadd linked).

10+ Year Old Account
    The wiki is woefully limited, although obviously that isn't the wiki's fault. Blizzpro had a good writeup on some of the heroes that had more details, but I think they only did it for like Raynor, Diablo and Arthas (something like that).

I'm really surprised some crafty person on the Blizzcon floor didn't get pictures of more abilities for more solid info.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Illidan and Zeratul, the two most badass characters ever created.

having played it at blizzcon several times my fav by far was Abathur, the ultimate support hero. I will be playing the crap outa him

support classes.

Deleted
    All of them but mostly warriors. I like being tough to kill while dishing out some reasonable damage.

I would probably play support ranged heroes, so a character like the Shadow Hunter from Warcraft 3 would be cool. Hexing enemy players, Chain healing people who are low, I always liked that sort of playstyle from DOTA 2 like with Dazzle.

So far Heroes has a TON of Warcraft characters, so I don't really ask for much. Uther, Chen, Malfurion, Illidan, Muradin... There's almost too many to name

Deleted
    Not sure, I will see when I get my hand on it

Deleted
    Arthas, Nova