Question How much should I sell these games for?

( Sorry for posting in the wrong thread before D; )

So I got a PS4.. so I dont need my PS3 games anymore so I'm trying to make a dollar or two so I have come to you guys for help deciding what I should sell my games for!

These are the games:

- Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3) <- Played it like twice to beat the game. Got dunce'd right away so never played again..
    - Battlefield 4 (PS3) <- I seriously just got this the other day.. and already have the PS4 digital version so don't need this anymore.
    - Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)
    - Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
    - Dark Souls (PS3)
    - Call of Duty: Black Ops & Black Ops 2 (PS3)
    - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, MW2 and MW3. (PS3)
    - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
    - Heavy Rain (PS3)
    - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. (PS3)
    - Portal 2 (PS3)
    - Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3)
    - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
    - Super Mario Bro's.Wii (Wii)

All my games are in perfect condition. So how much would you guys pay for these games or accept as reasonable offers?

Deleted
    what ever the local game shop offers me because i'm too lazy to sell privately.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    what ever the local game shop offers me because i'm too lazy to sell privately.
    I actually called them this morning and was offered 10 dollars for GTA5 and Battlefield 4. Everything else was 4 dollars.. so... I don't think i'll be selling it to them ahaha.

Deleted
    You might want to state where you're from, to help people with currencies etc.

Edit: Just saw you said dollars in a follow up post.

BF4 and GTA5 you should be able to get close to full value for it. GTA 4 and the Call of Duties you might struggle to sell as everyone's buying the recently released newer versions, but you should still be able to get around 50% of the release price for it.

In UK terms, I wouldn't accept anything lower than £30 for BF4 and GTA 5 and I'd be confident of getting close to £20 for GTA 4 and the CoDs, less for the older ones.

Deleted
    At this point? Like 50-60 $?

I think you'd be better off putting them on ebay as a pack.
    Someone out there will be interested in the whole thing at once.

Deleted
    Between 120 and 170$ is a fair price for the whole collection I'd say (-the wii games because not many people have a ps3 AND a wii).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    I actually called them this morning and was offered 10 dollars for GTA5 and Battlefield 4. Everything else was 4 dollars.. so... I don't think i'll be selling it to them ahaha.
    I'm gonna have to call bs here but /shrug

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'm gonna have to call bs here but /shrug
    I am completely serious lol. I tried Gamestop (ebgames in Canada) and they offered me I think 12? it was for Battlefield 4. 10 for GTA5 and every other game was below 5 dollars. Of course it was all "In Store Credit" I also tried to sell them my 120GB PS3 and they offered me 50 dollars and 20 for my Wii lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    ( Sorry for posting in the wrong thread before D; )

So I got a PS4.. so I dont need my PS3 games anymore so I'm trying to make a dollar or two so I have come to you guys for help deciding what I should sell my games for!

These are the games:

- Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3) <- Played it like twice to beat the game. Got dunce'd right away so never played again..
    - Battlefield 4 (PS3) <- I seriously just got this the other day.. and already have the PS4 digital version so don't need this anymore.
    - Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)
    - Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
    - Dark Souls (PS3)
    - Call of Duty: Black Ops & Black Ops 2 (PS3)
    - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, MW2 and MW3. (PS3)
    - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
    - Heavy Rain (PS3)
    - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. (PS3)
    - Portal 2 (PS3)
    - Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3)
    - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
    - Super Mario Bro's.Wii (Wii)

All my games are in perfect condition. So how much would you guys pay for these games or accept as reasonable offers?
    Considering Amazon uk has about the same prices (including shipping) as my country (this is a indicator of how much to take down proportionately the prices, to your country's) this is how much in Euros:

- 8 (or less)
    - 10 (or less)
    - 10, 10, 13 or 30 for all
    The other two throw them away, or gift them to someone.

Now, I gave you the market prices, with a pinch of consumerism., If you want them definitely sold as soon as possible, go lower. I just considered the release of ps4 got all ps fanboys excited so they won't be looking for ps3 games for a while.