View Poll Results: Would you Like to See "Body Type" Character Customization Features?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup!

105 67.31%
  • Nope...

21 13.46%
  • I am indifferent.

30 19.23%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    The day we get chubby blood elves is the day I stop playing WoW altogether. Or get a permanent subscription. I can't decide.
    get a permanent sub

though my female toons would probably be skinny and flat chested if I had that option. petite women > all

I'm indifferent.

Personally, I wouldn't change the size of any of my chars, however if I had a belf female, I'd put some weight onto them.

But I don't play any belfs, thus it would have no effect on me or the game, so I'd be fine for it, give other people more options which is great, but I wouldn't use.

More hair, length, colours, eye colours, lipstick, tattoos, markings, scars etc, I'd be more interested in.

if they put in body types i think fall speed (gravity) should also be instituted.

If you're a little heavier you should fall from great heights faster than others, and maybe not jump as high.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week a chinese website sets up a way to rent a boyfriend. How much are you worth?

I agree with this, I want a bigger tauren.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if they put in body types i think fall speed (gravity) should also be instituted.

If you're a little heavier you should fall from great heights faster than others, and maybe not jump as high.
    wut?

both a light guy and a fat guy would fall with the same acceleration, hitting the ground together. the heavy guy would get more hurt though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I agree with this, I want a bigger tauren.
    part of me would want to see that.

the other part believes that if the tauren get any fatter they won't be able to walk lol