Why does Alliance always lose?

I'm not trying to QQ I love Alliance and I really don't want to switch to horde. I have a PvP character and I recently got back into WoW late season... and I haven't had a loss streak this bad before. I have done twelve BGs and we have been steam rolled each time, except for once which was a really close one, but we still lost.

Sorry I'm just generally curious, have most players who enjoy PvP moved to horde? I just want to catch up and get better gear so I can hit some arenas before the next expansion comes out and it hasn't been a pleasant experience. :P

I would switch to horde they are buffing Hordes racials and nerfing alliances while giving alliance crap story compared to the hordes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    I would switch to horde they are buffing Hordes racials and nerfing alliances while giving alliance crap story compared to the hordes.
    I've heard the exact opposite mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    See all the horde say that they lose all the BGs it really depends on your luck.
    Negative - US Lightning's Blade
    <Imba>
    B-tag: Negative#1554

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally, alliance lost AB and WSG but destroyed AV (more like a raid than a bg). Most pvp players went horde for the overall feel (and racials). This seemed to carry as far as wrath, which is where I stopped doing pvp with any regularity. I would assume it's still the same. most people interested in pvp are attracted to the horde for the culture.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

Deleted
    they're balancing the racials to make them less of an impact when choosing which faction you play. Besides, I wouldn't say we always lose. Both sides have had losses from one point of another.
    Normally at Heirloom levels the alliance win the Bgs whereas at higher levels the horde win, at least that's what happens for me, not sure why. We also almost always win Alterac valley and we're pretty good on Call to Arms weekends, except WSG.

Random BGs are random. At the top end, most are alliance because of the Human racial, for PvP.

Also, Horde generally lose, especially AV, obv

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't. It's your own personally skewed human perception. That's not an insult - we all feel that way. Real ratios are about 50/50, though some specific battlegrounds have a higher ratio than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your battlegroup might play a big part in that too. I was in a very horde heavy battlegroup so they had a much bigger pool to draw from. That had the side effect of diluting the good players at times tho. You never really remember most wins or losses but you'll always remember wining WSG in less that 3 minutes because nobody on the horde side would leave the middle.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

I always thought its funny how people say "Alliance sucks we lose all the time" and then i log on my horde toon and hear "Horde sucks we lose all the time"... Win loss ratios around 50/50 for most BGs. If you are loosing all of your BGs then maybe just MAYBE you responsible for those losses more than you think.

The Alliance doesn't always lose so the better question is:

Why do you always lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    They do lose more

PVE Heroes i believe.

Once someone actually asked me "Maybe its you" Yet when i'm on healer i am double the healing of any other player/damage or holding the orb for 150 points in the corner. 70% speed + HoF geddaway son

Half the BGS i get people doing 1-2 million damage tops or....

they don't understand the battleground.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylla View Post
    I always thought its funny how people say "Alliance sucks we lose all the time" and then i log on my horde toon and hear "Horde sucks we lose all the time"... Win loss ratios around 50/50 for most BGs. If you are loosing all of your BGs then maybe just MAYBE you responsible for those losses more than you think.
    I guess having PvP gear from 5.1 doesn't help. I have done almost 1000 arenas and won a little over half so I have some perception of what I'm doing.