New Warlock question - 4p T16 at lower ilvl vs WF offset

Hey everyone,

Sorry for making a new topic about this, I have tried searching the forums for an answer, but I am getting varied answers with the best being, plug my toon into Simcraft and see what personal values I get.

TBh, I am struggling a little with Simcraft and trying to work it out, so I am hoping for a little bit of help in the mean time until I get my head around it.

My warlock is currently using 2p T16 (gloves and chest), and I managed to pick the flex level helm and normal legs this week, but in those slots I am currently using Warforged Helm/legs from Ordos

Is the 4 piece bonus and drop in ilvl (especially on the helm) worth the value I gain from having 4p T16 set bonus? I play all 3 specs, but affliction and destruction are my main 2 for raiding.

Many thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eljosho View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for making a new topic about this, I have tried searching the forums for an answer, but I am getting varied answers with the best being, plug my toon into Simcraft and see what personal values I get.

TBh, I am struggling a little with Simcraft and trying to work it out, so I am hoping for a little bit of help in the mean time until I get my head around it.

My warlock is currently using 2p T16 (gloves and chest), and I managed to pick the flex level helm and normal legs this week, but in those slots I am currently using Warforged Helm/legs from Ordos

Is the 4 piece bonus and drop in ilvl (especially on the helm) worth the value I gain from having 4p T16 set bonus? I play all 3 specs, but affliction and destruction are my main 2 for raiding.

Many thanks in advance.
    for affliction WF offpieces are better since the 4set is practically useless.
    for destruction 4set is very good , so keep 4set for destruction and WF offpieces for affliction.

Deleted
    What about Demo, how important are the 4set?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazur View Post
    What about Demo, how important are the 4set?
    demo's 4 set is meh to be honest, sometimes it has really bad RNG. I look at some of my logs on thok yesterday as demo it procced 4 times only. but it is a beast in aoe fights if it procs

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    demo's 4 set is meh to be honest, sometimes it has really bad RNG. I look at some of my logs on thok yesterday as demo it procced 4 times only. but it is a beast in aoe fights if it procs
    I wouldn't agree that free extra fury and about 5% boost to dps is 'meh'.