Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    If he's clicking, why did you even bother making this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    My hunter is ilvl 535 with a mix of flex and timeless isle gear. Properly gemmed/chanted/etc. Using surv. Single target without much movement i do 160k. With alot going on, 120k is more common. I envy folks that do 200+ but can't see how they do it.
    Mine is all flex + heroic gear from T15, much better itemized. Gear makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I have to click sometimes on my hunter, but then again, I have a physical disability on my left hand. Movement kills me though. Again, physical disability.
    you have a naga or g600? Sounds like it might ease things. I dont know what the disability is, but would one of those things keypads like razer orbweaver help? Friend of mine uses one and definitely has less distance to reach for all his keybinds and movement.

What I see:

-No set bonuses
    -No Assurance of Consequence

Not fully gemmed, not fully enchanted either. Have him use Ask Mr. Robot for best gemming/enchanting and reforging, that should pull it out a bit more.

And if it's still lacking after those points are fixed, it's down to the rotation he's using.

Halyon, this is a very old thread buddy :P

although It's worth pointing out should the OP be around, he has socketed +160 agi in his head.. ignoring the bonus which is +180.. so if he matched it with a purple/blue gem.. he'd get +180 agi AND those other stats...

seems like a fairly obvious thing to miss..

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    What I see:

-No set bonuses
    -No Assurance of Consequence

Not fully gemmed, not fully enchanted either. Have him use Ask Mr. Robot for best gemming/enchanting and reforging, that should pull it out a bit more.

And if it's still lacking after those points are fixed, it's down to the rotation he's using.
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    Clicking versus binding is the same argument as Controller versus Keyboard and Mouse. We all have opinions on which is better.

Provide logs or we really can't help.
    Except the fact that keyboard + mouse destroys controllers and keybinding destroys clicking. If you don't want to keybind due to personal preferences, you choose for lower DPS. It's that simple to be honest.

On top of that the hunter rotation isn't exactly the hardest:
    - keep up Black arrow
    - keep up serpent sting
    - use explosive shot on cd
    - Use murder of crows on cd
    - use stampede on cd
    - use arcane shot if enough focus
    - use cobra shot if not enough focus

That's the basic stuff, for more advanced stuff I suggest you look on icy-veins and see what the experienced hunters do (videos on youtube from hc raiding guilds for example).

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    That's the basic stuff, for more advanced stuff I suggest you look on icy-veins and see what the experienced hunters do (videos on youtube from hc raiding guilds for example).
    lol'd

Also it's a necro, stop posting pls.

[QUOTE=Waalt;23667820]As a 7-year clicker who has always performed on par or better (often the latter) than my surroundings I'm skeptical.
    Can you provide evidence of this so-called 'fact'? You connecting the fact to, in your own word, assumptions doesn't make a strong case.

It's not rocket science to know that. To click a spell you need to move the cursor over the spell then you press the mouse button, while I as a "normal" keybind player press button nr.1 and done. There is absolutely no way you can do that quicker as a clicker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this. Necro'ing threads isn't allowed here - please check the date before posting.