Frost Mage Haste or Mastery build 557 ilvl+

So I have bein thinking for a while to swap to the mastery build right now im around 12k haste which is confertable I pull decent dps on most fights but think maybe mastery build could be better I do not want to swap to arcane or fire so any input on which frost build is better would be nice.

You should go check out Akraens Comprehensive Guide to 5.4 Frost, which should have all the answers you need. Apart from that I would suggest trying for yourself to find out what works for you (boring, I know).
    twitter.com/the_narsha

Deleted
    This is really funny! Frost is so immature with its stat weights. This is one of the most distracted class/spec design I know.
    There is no "best reforge", you need several reforges for SoO and sometimes you need several reforges for some encounter (which is, of course, not possible), if you want to play always with the best tuned frost spec.
    If you`re progressing, try to do so, for farm, try what feels right for you.

All of these Frost spec question threads popping up constantly is getting really irritating. Mods won't sticky Akraen's Guide, Kuni's is bloated with too many replies to help anyone and every one of these threads goes to show how little work people are willing to put into their toons. /endrant....CLOSE IT

Deleted
    Aye, the guide really needs a sticky. It's easily the most comprehensive guide available and answers almost all questions one could ask about stat weights (and many other things) as frost. Only reason I can think of for it not being there already (or at the very least merged with the existing thread) is there are some personal feelings towards Akraen. Which IMO is something the mods should be above. There really is NO other reason.
    Last edited by mmocd32a0cae37; 2013-11-18 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Njxcrash - I really do hope you read my guide, but I understand it is sometimes information overload for people and they just want to feel more "helped."

If you provide your armory link I can give you some more guidance, but it's not so productive to just throw up another post asking for a "best" answer. As Pete says, much of it depends on your progression and working with what you have.

If you want it to be "simple" please focus on the Mixture section of my thread and aim for 12684 or 13053 haste if your ilvl allows it.

There is no mage alive in the world that can give you the answer I think you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    All of these Frost spec question threads popping up constantly is getting really irritating. Mods won't sticky Akraen's Guide, Kuni's is bloated with too many replies to help anyone and every one of these threads goes to show how little work people are willing to put into their toons.
    I think it's time for a few explanations

We mods have nothing against frost, or Akraen for that matter. We just felt that having 2 Sticky guides for 1 spec was the wrong option. So we made a judgement call, and as Akraens draws multiple posts daily, it's fairly likely for it to stay on top of the forums for as long as it's relevant really. And as for the reply ammount on the actual sticky guides, am thinking for a solutions for it, but drawing blanks.. you all are welcome to poke us on IRC(Quakenet) for suggestions ofc.

As for this thread and the threads like this. It's a double edged sword we could just outright close them, and most of the time we do, but lately the forums have had fairly low activity so it has stayed open and it would sink to the abyss of page 2(not this time cause I felt that the explanation was necessary).

Closing this now though, if you want to continue on my post. Come IRC, am still keeping myself on the #MMOC-Mages channel even though nobody is there anymore