Crocolisk (ground/water)
    Shark (water)
    Eagle (flying)
    Giant Hound (ground)
    Jetpack (flying)

Elekks
    with frikin laser beams !
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPIDER MOUNT, he can clime on walls!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    What's good is since TBC suggestions have come flooding in, thankfully majority were added!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jet boots. So I can look badass for certain characters without having a giant animal or machine to ride on.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those things in Howling Fjord, Shoveltusks or something like that.

Deleted
    The new clefthoof seen on frostfire ridge (ground)

Ugly Hippo-boar (ground)

Hooverboard - gobelin mount (ground) sold by pnj Griff Ta'annen !

put a horde Logo it's perfect !

Epicus Maximus

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    SPIDER MOUNT, he can clime on walls!
    Oh dear god yes.

This thread reminds me of this thread.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it strange that we don't have a spider mount by now so one of those would be "nice" I suppose!
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a mount version of those flying nerubian creatures from Dragonblight. Flying spiders - because there is a god, and he hates you.

kangaroo mount, you sit in its pouch
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    kangaroo mount, you sit in its pouch
    Not exactly riding in the pouch, but a Kangaroo style mount would be kind of cool.

Imagine bouncing around like that.

MOOSE!
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-11-16 at 08:42 PM.

i want to ride a donkey!

my personal wishlist:

Bonespider

They'd be awesome ground mounts for the forsaken.

Warp Stalkers

lore says that the burning legion uses these fellows as mounts.

Winged Demon

any type, preferentially green.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    For years I have wanted a chimaera, and it seems we will be getting those. So yaaaay.
    Limited use, but manta ray. OR, if it is a magic one that could fly - with same animations as if it was swimming.

Core hound, because hunters with them as pets is not causing enough earthquakes.

A huge (dire?) Hyena

flying cake with saw blades.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the ability to turn specific companion pets into mounts-like what we had with the Venomhide/Wintersaber questline?

Though there will be restrictions for it, such as:

1) Can only raise a certain pet one at a time-I believe the VH/WS questline was about a month long
    2) Can only be pets that aren't based on the mounts that are available.
    3) Can only Soulbound

So, here is a list that I hope others find interesting.

Humanoid: Kun-Lai Runt - We get to ride one during a daily quest, so why not try to raise one?
    I think this is the only pet I would recommend...

Dragonkin: Infinite Whelp - I think its time for a infinite dragon to be a mount...
    Chrominius (Draekkedon species)

I would have to damper on the others...we already have about every color drake in the game and try to raise a Celestial dragon
    would make others that do have the Astral serpent very mad and whine **I do not have Astral**

Flying: Any moths - If Dr. Dolittle can ride a giant moth, why can't we?
    Any Seagulls - Why seagulls? They're badass.
    Pterrordax Hatchling - It's a shame that there wasn't a mount to go with this for the fossil section of Archeology.
    Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling - Perhaps Horde can now try to ride gryphons
    Dragonbone Buzzard - Guaranteed not to bring you to his deformed master in a dismal swamp.

These are pretty much it. The nether rays wouldn't be added since you can get them as exalted with Sha'tari Skyguard.

Undead: Scourged Whelpling - During the Wowhead Hallow End's event to get game time and certain real life items, one of the
    clues talked about how Kel'Thuzad had raised one from whelp to adult.
    Blighthawk
    Infested Bear cub
    Giant Bone Spider
    Stitched Pup

Critter: Any snails - It's time for a racing snail.
    Any frogs
    Winter Reindeer
    Gazelle Fawn

Magic: None. Especially with the Spectral tiger cubs **I do not own Spectral tiger mounts** Though maybe those that
    were lucky enough during the Korea event or Recruit a friend could they try to raise Jade, Zipao, and Onyx tigers.

Elemental: Any Shale spiders
    Cinder Kitten
    Electrified Razortooth
    I can only say at least these 3, unless one can make the Thundertail Flapper into a ROUS. Also, the Normal and Dark Phoenix
    hatchling are not recommended, seeing that the Dark is a guild mount achievement and the Phoenix can be obtained by killing Kael'
    Thalas **I do not have Ashes yet**

Beast: Any spiders - hopefully if these can become mounts, they'll have the ability to climb over walls and steep hills
    (Take that useless land mounts that can't climb a 30 degree hill!)

Clefthoof runt - maybe...Player's will have to wait to see if WoD will have these mounts...
    Little Black Ram - another ram mount for Horde maybe?
    Diemetradon Hatchling - Another dino mount
    Cheetah Cub
    Snow cub/Winterspring cub
    Zandalari baby raptors - I know people are up to their armpits in raptor mounts, but what about armored raptor mounts?
    These are ones I would recommend...I highly doubt people that have Kovok would part with him **I do not have** I am also
    putting down the Silithid Hatchling seeing how Ultramarine is a dig mount (and pray that the RNG Gods love you much to get it as fast
    as possible). Stunted Shardhorn is another, seeing how Wooly Rhino is a mount from TCG **I do not have**.

Aquatic: Again, any frogs
    Any Water Striders
    the crocolisk pets
    Spawn of G'Nathus
    Any turtles
    Gahz'rooki
    I didn't put sea pony on the list seeing how you can get a zone only seahorse and if your lucky to find Posiedus, a water mount that
    can be used anywhere that has water.

Mechanical: Anodized Robo Cub
    Cogblade Raptor
    Mechanical Chicken
    Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling
    Mechanopeep

So, this is the list and I am interested in hearing your opinions.

So I think Blizzard needs to do another Timelost Protodrake thing, but have the spawn be even more random. I would like to see multiple mobs like it scattered around Northrend, Outland, Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Cataclysm (counted seperately) and Pandaria. Random so that you dont just sit down and camp, unless you are a serious multiboxer.

Northrend
    -Crystaline drake like the Nexus boss, red drake with crystals. Possibly using the stonedrake crystal-ish model. Drops from a rarespawn drake flying near Coldarra or the southwest Dragonblight area, and flying inbetween randomly.
    -Armored Bear using the Black Bear/Dancing Bear model, drops from a rarespawn Vyrkul that wanders around Grizzly Hills and Howling Fjord.

Outland
    -Green Firehawk, since it never came out. Can appear in Hellfire or Shadowmoon Valley, must be attacked in air to bring it down, and it flies high.
    -A skull that gives you Illidan like wings that let you fly, will be added to mount tab, requires keyfragments from a Naga that spawns in Zangamarsh, an Gronn in Blades Edge, an Etheral in Nagrand and a Blood Elf in Netherstorm. Key is usd at Throne of Kiljaden to spawn a very strong demon.

Kalimdor
    -Orange Resonating Crystal* drops from a Silithid rarespawn that runs around Desolace, Tanaris, and Silithus
    -Armored Devilsaur not to the extent of Oondasta, but some armor nevertheless. Spawns in Ungoro and Feralas
    -Infinite Drake okay this can be camped, sorta, this actually can spawn in any of the Cavern of time instances as well as all around the Caverns of Time. When it is in an instance a warning appears and will be rolled on like normal when leveling. When you enter an instance it is triggered at some point in the instance or not at all, you cannot just wait. When it spawns outside it will spawn in a random location around or inside, may be disguised as soemthing else, but there will be some sign it is him (no idea what)
    -Black Windrider spawns from a wandering orc in the barrens and stonetalon mountains. He also goes into a bit of Ashenvale
    -Purple Dragonhawk* on Azuremyst Isle or Bloodmyst Isle, can spawn within the starting zone or anywhere else. Does NOT spawn near guards or the city, so it can be reached by horde. The mount however does require level 60 to use as it is flying.

Eastern Kingdoms
    -Skeletal Tiger Spawns in Duskwood, the forest in southern Blasted Lands or the the pass where Karazhan is (cannot remember the name)
    -Tiger unarmored, but spawns around Stranglethorn or within the Zul Gurub instance
    -Bone drake like Sapphirion model, it can spawn within the plaguelands flying, in Silverpine or Tristfal Glades. Drops from a drake of the same model
    -Black Gryphon utilizing the new gryphon model, a black gryphon mount can drop from a roaming dwarf who can be seen in pretty much any dwarf zones. Hinterlands, Arathi, Wetlands, Loch Modan, NOT Dun Morough, Badlands, Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes
    -Purple Dragonhawk* Ghostlands or Eversong. Does not spawn near guards of city but can spawn anywhere else including starting zone. This is the SAME MOUNT as the other one, and as with the other requires 60 to use it

Cataclysm
    -Twilight drake but this time it has the other colorings. If you look at the Vicious Gladiators Twilight Drake and the Cataclysmic Gladiators Twilight drake, you can see they have more purple and red (respectively) in their colorings than the Ruthless Gladiators Twilight drake, or the normal one. The rare would spawn in Twilight Highlands, and when killed drop an egg that will hatch in 7 days into one of the two drakes, or possibly both. The egg is also unique-per-battle.net account.
    -Dream Drake* how Blizzard didnt add this I will never know. it drops from a rare that flys around Hyjal, top to bottom, and only is seeable in the phase where the zone she is in has been fixed. It looks a bit different than most drakes, more resembling a lime green storm drake, but with something other than lightning. The actual item drop will be an egg, which can be used to start one of two quests. A quest to bring it to Ysera for the Dream Drake or taken to Firelands for the Ember Wyrm as explained subsequently.
    -Ember Wyrm* that also spawns in Hyjal, but only in phases that have not been restored, and like the above comes from an egg. The egg will offer a quest to either take it to Firelands and hatch it in the heat of Alysrazor's volcano following her defeat, or take it to Ysera for her to restore the egg. This may be a difficulty for some players to obtain because of the phasing, so the Dream Drake can be taken to Alysrazor's Volcano and used, requires you to use the egg to initiate the encounter, and once Alysrazor has been slain the Ember Wyrm will be on her body, but only lootable by the person who used the item. This will work like the hammer in Ulduar, so if you fail you dont lose everything.
    -Wartorn Wolf* uses the PvP model but recolored drops from Wartorn Orc who wanders both parts of Tol Barad, avoiding both factions hubs as well as the quest hub on the battleground. He can go inside buildings, and is obtainible by both factions
    -Wartorn Steed* uses the PvP model but recolored drops from Wartorn Human who wanders both parts of Tol Barad, avoiding both factions hubs as well as the quest hub on the battleground. He can go inside buildings, and is obtainible by both factions.
    -Orange Resonating Crystal* can also spawn in Uldum.

Pandaria
    -Legendary Phoenix which looks like the Challenge Mode phoenixes. He must be attacked to pull him from the sky, and flies around all of Pandaria. Different color than others.
    -Chen Stormstout also wanders pandaria. He doesnt drop a mount, but rather one of the removed colorments of the challenge mode sets. a VERY challenging fight, he will refuse to fight you for 24Hours if you lose, and will despawn once he is defeated. The catch? The armor set he drops may not be for your class, however it is BoA so low level characters can have pretty transmog gear. the items within are class restricted, and NOT BoA so you cannot repack them once you open it. The chest he drops will be named like the challenge mode one so that you know what is within
    -Sha Touched Yak roams Kun-Lai, Townlong and Dread Wastes. Its a yak, but sha touched
    -Sha Touched Water-Strider is for those who hate the current one. It leaves a brief trail behind its feet like the sha pets from siege. He can be found along the water in Dread Wastes, Jade Forest, and Krasarang however he avoids the faction bases. He is similar to Aoenaxx, and must be mounted. However, he has to be mounted while on the water. You can be on a waterwalking mount, using waterwalking or on a raft. He doesnt play well with other waterstriders so he will force dismount you. the Seahorse mount DOES work. He moves fast enough that you will need to keep up on at least a raft.

I would love to know what you guys think of these ideas. I liked the feeling of getting Timelost and Aoenaxx, but felt that they were just too much camping. With stuff that paths extensively there is no single camping point, and would be more of a lucky event to catch one of these. I have no idea how the spawnrates would be, but some would be tied to others on the continent. Also, * represents a connection to another mount marked with *

Edit: I know there are spelling errors. I am not fixing them
    Last edited by Giscoicus; 2013-11-16 at 10:16 PM.