[Balance] Streaming heroic raiding

Hey there folks! I'm Ferrington, a balance druid!

I've been playing a moonkin since ICC and have always wished that more balance druids streamed so I could check them out and see how they're handling certain mechanics. Now that I have the ability to do so, I figured I'd offer my perspective to my fellow druids.

My guild raids weekends and tonight is our farm night (clearing the first ten heroics). Come hang out with me and ask me questions about balance druids or heroic raiding! Be sure to tune in for all the drama! Will Immerseus drop his trinket for the first time in 4 weeks? Will our hero finally obtain a heroic weapon? Only time will tell!

Information that you might like:

When: Friday Nov. 15th 8-11:30 PM CST (GMT-6)

Where: twitch

Who: Ferrington of the guild Pandemonium (US-Alliance-Windrunner) 11/14H

My stuff:

Armory

Raidbots

Anyhow, I wanted to put myself out there because I love talking about balance druid-ing and might be able to help some aspiring boomkins. It's one thing to talk about the optimal rotation, but seeing it in action might be helpful to understand how to approach different fights.

Cheers,
    Ferrington

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the thread. I was just wondering when was someone going to stream a Boomkin POV so that we can discuss the rotations and strategies in practice and not just theory.

I will try to check you out when possible. Not to tell you how you should do it, but if you could narrate your actions while going through the fight, it would help greatly. As a noob Moonkin, I always second guess my approach to every boss.

Oh, and thank you for being Alliance