Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'm Horde through and through. I've had some Alliance expeditions in the past with various characters. Got one to lvl 80 thanks to my cousin casting Scroll of Resurrection on me. I leveled that toon to 90 and shall use it to experience any Alliance content I'm interested in from now on, both old and new. Otherwise I have no interest playing on the Alliance.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I only main one character I have infinite alts of both factions, genders and a variety of classes. They rarely make it past level 40.

UD Male, I like the smooth animations and looks. Won't even touch Alliance, played NE Male Rogue as my main in Vanilla... :<
    Heyoo!

I play both factions but I tend to play one faction for most of an expansion and then switch and play my characters of the other faction. As for gender, since I'm a female, I only play female characters, in this game and any other game where I'm given the choice. For most games, gender doesn't play much of a difference in the story, it only tends to affect certain NPC relationships and reactions so I don't understand why playing only one gender is problem.

I feel uncomfortable playing a female toon, kills the immersion. I think the dudes who do it almost-exclusively to be a little creepy, truth be told. This is just my opinion, though.
    Staunch crusader for playable High Elves 'til death.