Hello prospective guilds!

I'm Hizi, a warrior currently playing arms spec (may consider fury in the future for slightly increased single target damage, current OS is prot). I am looking for a skilled guild to raid with during patch 5.4 and beyond.

A bit about me:
I raided very competitively in Dragon Soul, achieving a US 64th 25man Heroic Deathwing kill. I regularly ranked on World of Logs with terrific DPS during progression and even maintained a few rankings after they closed. After ~7 months of farming that instance I lost my passion for WoW and took a break to rejuvenate. I've returned to casual play but it's not satisfying enough for me (LFR is aneurysm inducing). I need to get back to competitive raiding.

I am 29 years old.

What you need to know about me:
I'm a bit undergeared and quite inexperienced for current progression raiding. I am a pretty big investment depending on how far progressed your guild is. However, I guarantee you I will not disappoint in the long run as my previous high-end raiding experience can corroborate. I am excited to establish a spot with a team now for the next expansion which looks very promising.

What I'm looking for:
An EST evening or weekend raid group with 8-14 hours scheduled with a focus on quality raiding over quantity. I have good availability outside normal EST working hours. My ideal guild would have the raid days spread out (ex Wed, Thurs, Sun) but beggars can't be choosers . I am open to both 10 or 25-man raids with a slight inclination towards 10s. I strongly prefer horde but will consider alliance.

References available for serious matches.

Let me know if you think like I would be a fit for your guild, and your guild would be a fit for me!

Thanks for reading,
Hizi