Thread: ElvUI questions

ElvUI questions

Is there a video guide to setting it up?

Also does it take a toll on the PC? I run a rather crummy PC, get like 6 frames on boss fights, will it effect my frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    Is there a video guide to setting it up?
    Somebody has probably made one, but one of its primary benefits is customization. Run the auto-install when you first log in, and then do what you need with it to fit your desired UI.
    Also does it take a toll on the PC? I run a rather crummy PC, get like 6 frames on boss fights, will it effect my frames?
    Probably, depending on which modules and features you use. You get 6 fps with no addons?

With some running like dominos and stuff but where do i get ElvUI from?

it comes with a tutorial. takes you through setting everything of major importance up.

defaults your auras and timers and shit which is annoying but all you need to remember is /elvui and you can easily change anything you want. If you break it or remove something you dont want to remove, restore to default and start again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    With some running like dominos and stuff but where do i get ElvUI from?
    It really doesn't require any setup, it runs its own setup when you first install it. Get it from tukui.org. Make sure to ask questions in their forums, Elv and his team are always on there answering questions.