Deleted

Talking Need Help with building a new computer.

Hello,

So ive decided im gonna just get a completly new Gaming pc.

I chose my last one not very wisely and spent £800 on a comp that has really only last two years and games are quickly out dating it. the way i like to do it usually is buy off websites where they build them for you and send it complete to you, yes i know this is a more expensive way but seriously i couldnt risk installing parts on my own to find ive blown something in the process, i usually use Cyberpower PC's to build a rig.

So my question is, can anyone using a site like Cyberpower or any others build me a PC that is high end in the region of maybe £900 - £1200, i already have a decent monitor, but kind of want a LED one tbh.

The computer i have i can sell for maybe £350-£500 anyways.

Thank You who ever helps me out.

Edit: More Info.

This PC is to be used for games on maybe ultra settings Such as:

Battlefield
    WoW
    Ghosts

Also would like to be able to stream some games, and run at high settings.

If a rig is actually really easy to build and will save me a ton of money then aslong as im confident i will build it myself.

Thanks You again
    Last edited by mmoc1e7d6667b4; 2013-11-16 at 11:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azza125 View Post
    So my question is, can anyone using a site like Cyberpower or any others build me a PC that is high end in the region of maybe £900 - £1200, i already have a decent monitor, but kind of want a LED one tbh.

This PC is to be used for games on maybe ultra settings Such as:

Battlefield
    WoW
    Ghosts

Also would like to be able to stream some games, and run at high settings.

If a rig is actually really easy to build and will save me a ton of money then aslong as im confident i will build it myself.

Thanks You again
    Clarify the bit with monitor: Does the budget include a new monitor or not? Also, unless your current monitor has issues, getting a new one just for the sake of LED is kinda stupid. The only thing it does, it uses a bit less energy and is usually a bit brighter. But that's it. It does not make the picture look better.
    There are also a few other points that need clarifying (e.g. do you need a new Windows license?), so please check http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-build-Read-me! and answer the questions.

As for self building: It is usually a bit cheaper. But unless you planned to buy something like an overpriced Alienware, the difference is not that big. The main reason for self building is that you get to choose the parts. This means, the computer is well balanced for your needs and you know the quality of the parts. E.g. pre-builds often skimp on the PSU, which is a potential safety hazard.

PCPartPicker part list

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£174.89 @ Ebuyer)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (£23.98 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£105.44 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£65.76 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (£127.75 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive (£69.96 @ Dabs)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card (£246.92 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£69.84 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£49.24 @ CCL Computers)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (£13.15 @ Amazon UK)
    Total: £946.93

For your budget, this is the template i would plan around.
    - For WoW you can't get more performance. The only way is to OC the cpu (which you should )
    - The other two games would benefit some from a better graphics card, but honestly the premium you pay for a 780 or even 780 Ti is not worth it. The 770 is enough for a single 1080p monitor.
    - SSD is big enough to store more than 2-3 games besides windows and programs.
    - Leaves you with enough budget room for additional things you might need like: Windows, Keyboard, Mouse, etc.

The same build from Cyberpower would cost ca. 1140 GBP (inluding VAT): http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/saved/685693
    Last edited by Biernot; 2013-11-17 at 12:34 AM.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    Thanks for your reply Biernot, the LED monitor is only for the nice brightness but if its no different then dont need ill stick with the one i got, as for the build, it seems real decent.

id have to get windows because i dont have a spare license.
    Never used a SSD before but have heard great things about them so cheers for putting one in.

Thanks