Feral: Talisman Vs AoC HC

Hey all,

Just got AoC heroic tonight, currently I am using a Normal Haromm's Talisman and a TF RoRo, but I'm not sure what to use now.

Multistrike did almost 5% total damage on Sha of Pride HC for example, but AoC gives me 3 Berserks in a 6 minute fight, over 2 and reduces TF to 20 seconds. I don't think dropping RoRo would be an option because testing normal AoC/tf-RoRo/HT i noticed my DPS really fall off when i didn't have Rune on.

I'm guessing Heroic AOC and TF RoRo, but would that compensate for the 5% total damage given by multistrike?

Cheers.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...handu/advanced (Armoury if needed)

not a feral but you are have one unused Serpent's Eye (if the armory is up to date). ^^

Deleted
    Ignoring the potential benefits of CD reduction on defnesive abilities the HC AoC will be a couple of thousand dps upgrade over Haromm for you. Now this is assuming a patchwerk fight and it assumes you are using the TF and Berserk in a good way (basically instantly when coming off cd).

There are fights where AoC lose value due to it's ICD and cd reduction. For example using AoC on Thok heroic means that your Berserk will not align to when the bats comes. There might also be downtimes that can cause your proc to be almost completely wasted (for example proccing just before Immersus goes down). All these will heavily reduce the value of AoC.

Since there are no reforging that need to be made between Haromm and AoC you can just try them on different fights and see how they feel.

The CD reduction is not only very useful it also makes the game more fun. The only problem is they didn't make it a RPPM trinket.

It's really hard to lineup with ROR. However i would still go with AoC myself unless the Haromm's was higher ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    Ignoring the potential benefits of CD reduction on defnesive abilities the HC AoC will be a couple of thousand dps upgrade over Haromm for you. Now this is assuming a patchwerk fight and it assumes you are using the TF and Berserk in a good way (basically instantly when coming off cd).

There are fights where AoC lose value due to it's ICD and cd reduction. For example using AoC on Thok heroic means that your Berserk will not align to when the bats comes. There might also be downtimes that can cause your proc to be almost completely wasted (for example proccing just before Immersus goes down). All these will heavily reduce the value of AoC.

Since there are no reforging that need to be made between Haromm and AoC you can just try them on different fights and see how they feel.
    Yeah I was thinking that having those cooldown reductions would easily be worth 5% total damage. Good idea about trying both, luckily neither inter fears with Rune reforging as you say so I will see later in the week =) Will try and compare Juggernaut and Malkorok as both are basically target dummies for me.

cheers.

Deleted
    Try and get a hc haromm's. Rng is more fun than ICD xD
    Are you running ToT hc for a hc rune? If you're not and it's so faceroll I highly suggest you do.

Deleted
    Im using RoRo + AOC and I think for most fights its perfect because its the most flexible Combination

Keep RoRo and then swap Haroms/AoC depending on whether or not the fight favours the lowered cd on Berserk.

don't make raffy sad, use his awesome catus tool to do simulation
    Code:
             DPS    Trinket 1                                  Trinket 2
      1.  263.3K  [574] Assurance of Consequence  [536] Rune of Re-Origination
      2.  259.3K  [561] Haromm's Talisman             [536] Rune of Re-Origination

Deleted
    "Keep RoRo and then swap Haroms/AoC depending on whether or not the fight favours the lowered cd on Berserk. " - Doesnt it even in addition lower the cooldown on Tigerfury and so gives you a big advantage when using 4 piece bonus even on shorter fights where you dont aim for another berserk use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carba View Post
    "Keep RoRo and then swap Haroms/AoC depending on whether or not the fight favours the lowered cd on Berserk. " - Doesnt it even in addition lower the cooldown on Tigerfury and so gives you a big advantage when using 4 piece bonus even on shorter fights where you dont aim for another berserk use?
    Look at the figures above your post. Not really a "big advantage".

no, for all single target fights use the Harrom's. Maybe use the AoC on galakras. Contrary to any singletarget VS Aoe, multistrike will always win. Same agi proc except one is up more often in short bursts rather than one proc ever 2 minutes, which is how ferals work nowadays. The proc ICD on the CDR trinket is terrible.

Keep in mind the reduction on your defensive CDs too. They really are quite helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Keep in mind the reduction on your defensive CDs too. They really are quite helpful.

Oh yes, I used AoC for all of progression and the defensives plus roar and dash was huge. I'm more speaking strictly damage, and coming from someone who was doing 450k single target with AoC on bosses like malkorok and iron jug to getting a warforged talisman this last week and doing 554k on malkorok. If you're playing DoC its just soooo much better with rppm trinket procs, and the multistrike is insane

Deleted
    I have HC versions of both AoC and Haromm's and where as AoC was coming out slightly ahead on Catus, I found in practice on some fights that Haromm's was just better due to not being able to use Berserk/TF everytime they were off CD due to movement or phase changes. I do miss having Defensives/Speed Increases CD reduced though