10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh and Greatmother Geyah.

http://wowpedia.org/Greatmother_Geyah (reference to whom I speak)

She was the mother figure to Garrosh when he was young in Out land and the main source of his depression due to her being very ill and close to death. Whether she is currently alive in our time line is unknown it was retconned that she died shortly after meeting Thrall in The Shattering novel, where she introduces Thrall to Aggra.

Now we will go back in time.....ish.... and I wonder how Garrosh will react to meeting her again. She was his mother figure after all. I am not as interested in Thrall's reaction, but this is because she only played a smaller role in Thrall's life. (Also the retcon did not really fit in Garrosh since she originally dies after meeting Thrall. The retcon has her alive for at least 2 more years)
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-11-17 at 03:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, she's not so "great" in WoD. Maybe Garrosh's whole reason for going back to old Draenor is to introduce Geyah to Zaela before they get married and live happily ever after with a fresh start. Then Kairoz goes and scrambles Garrosh's brain into doing the whole villain thing again.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-11-17 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Well, she's not so "great" in WoD. Maybe Garrosh's whole reason for going back to old Draenor is to introduce Geyah to Garona before they get married and live happily ever after with a fresh start. Then Kairoz went and scrambled Garrosh's brain into doing the whole villain thing again.
    Darn it Kairoz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt we'll hear anything about it. Garrosh has bigger problems with the whole making a second major Horde warmachine and all the Cats in The Cradle stuff with his pop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they didnt forget her

she is Thralls granny after all. I just wonder if she will interact with garrosh at all.

Garrosh's Fate: He gets AU Greathmother Geyah killed during the Iron Horde fights with the Frostwolves and it -finally- hits him that he's done everything he was afraid he would do when he was crying into the campfire. He tries to demand Kairoz take him back to "fix it" but Kairoz laugh him off and points out he used Garrosh to make the Iron Horde for whatever reason, and that essentially he did exactly what Gul'dan/Ner'zhul did but for some power other than the Legion, and cripples Garrosh with magic.

Garrosh is unable to do anything but sit weeping into a fire for the rest of his miserable life.
    Twas brillig

I believe blizz said we will see from her. My question is where she stands on this whole Iron Horde thing. Is she supporting them or against them?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    I believe blizz said we will see from her. My question is where she stands on this whole Iron Horde thing. Is she supporting them or against them?
    She's a frostwolf so against is a safe bet.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if she dies and Garrosh is responsible and it leads to some interesting character development

Deleted

Need I say more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fry would have to be Thrall for that joke to be 100% hilarious

Garrosh is not related to Geyah