Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Of course you know a relative of the victim had to add his two cents:

But Murphy’s friend, a 17-year-old man, was charged with murder because he was an accomplice to a felony where a person was killed.

Murphy’s grandfather, Paul Furst, told KSDK that Murphy was mentally challenged did not deserve to die:

I believe this is another one of the Trayvon Martin stories where people are getting so gun happy they shoot just on impulse now. I could understand if he was a threat. But on the property, he was not a threat.
    Saint Louis is tired of these kids, the Police Dept hired 40 more foot patrol officers to patrol in high crime areas, and so far the results have been good.
    Last edited by Åmbulance; 2013-11-17 at 08:34 PM.

Great news, hope a few more of these punks get shot before they figure out they should stop.

"One less supporter of the Democrat party"

"Another one of Obama's sons bites the dust permanently. Fortunately we have more rounds than they do lives."

That was one of the comments under the story, so true and made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. We need these guys on MMO Champion.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-11-17 at 10:29 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When did the knockout game entail breaking into somebody's home to knock out an individual? Isn't it mostly done in public at random?

And this seriously made me gag

Murphy’s grandfather, Paul Furst, told KSDK that Murphy was mentally challenged did not deserve to die:

I believe this is another one of the Trayvon Martin stories where people are getting so gun happy they shoot just on impulse now. I could understand if he was a threat. But on the property, he was not a threat.

Funny how these hidden issues come up after the guy gets shot and killed for his actions and not any of the previous times where he essentially got away with it. Any comparison to Trayvon Martin is laughable. Assuming there is sufficient evidence to suspect that he was actually breaking in, the "victim" was looking for trouble, and he found it.

as a black woman i will say this, i wish they would run into the right person who is armed to defend themselves with a firearm…i bet we will see a drastic decrease in violence in our city. it is embarrassing and shameful – the image these losers portray of blacks in st louis. i do not and never will reside anywhere besides the suburbs of this city, because no one is safe among these savages. do not get angry when people call them thugs, because that is exactly what they are and no excuses can be made for this barbaric behavior! it’s disgusting!!!
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/knockout-...shbV832u2KL.99
    Made me smile. We can discuss why crime is more prevalent back and forth. I can agree to disagree with people on that. But for the people that actually live there and witness/experience the worse of it, none of that shit actually flies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Of course you know a relative of the victim had to add his two cents:

Saint Louis is tired of these kids, the Police Dept hired 40 more foot patrol officers to patrol in high crime areas, and so far the results have been good.
    Any complaints about racial profiling?

Quote Originally Posted by Brodeo View Post
    It gave me a fuzzy feeling.
    True that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Any complaints about racial profiling?
    Ive got a few select words, but i don't want to be banned from MMO Champ.

Stuff like this makes me sound racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone read the article by chance?
    The kid who got shot and killed had played the "knockout game" 2 years ago. He was shot in someone's backyard, and his friend he was with (17) is charged with Murder...o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfomania View Post
    True that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive got a few select words, but i don't want to be banned from MMO Champ.

Stuff like this makes me sound racist.
    Usually when threes an increase police presence in particular areas these complaints arise. If the area is poorer; which leads to more crime, then a higher presence is needed since more crime is likely to occur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    The kid who got shot and killed had played the "knockout game" 2 years ago. He was shot in someone's backyard, and his friend he was with (17) is charged with Murder...o.0
    I already questioned how the story equated to knockout because of that. If there is enough evidence to suggest that they were in fact breaking in, then I don't feel sorry for either of them. It doesn't exactly help that the one that was killed had a history of doing dumb shit .But I will let that be spilled milk and make a decision on the margin.

In Missouri, if you are involved in a crime, and someone dies, be it an accomplice, you will be charged with murder. I personally love this law.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Missouri, if you are involved in a crime, and someone dies, be it an accomplice, you will be charged with murder. I personally love this law.
    Not sure why that law is needed. An accessory charge seems to suffice. It's not like they will be coming out of prison for a while.

Ahahaa the hilarious part is that his friend was sacked with murder felony charge.

Not sure why that law is needed. An accessory charge seems to suffice. It's not like they will be coming out of prison for a while.
    To make gangbangers more cognizant of who they associate with, and to help them discourage their friends from murdering others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a bit contradictory. The home-owner was "justified" in his shooting and killing of the kid, and yet the other kid get's charged with murder?

Seems a bit contradictory. The home-owner was "justified" in his shooting and killing of the kid, and yet the other kid get's charged with murder?
    Yes, because someone died while committing a crime, and the person charged is an accessory to that crime. If they weren't committing crime, the person wouldn't have been killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Because a murder charge carries a shit ton more weight as charges go, than an accessory charge.

Deleted
    Hope more imbeciles like that guy die.

Yes, because someone died while committing a crime, and the person charged is an accessory to that crime. If they weren't committing crime, the person wouldn't have been killed.
    Although it has its limits. Its been a while since I read about this, but if I recall correctly, if a cop kills someone in the commission of a crime, that does not count as a felony murder charge for other perps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Great news, hope a few more of these punks get shot before they figure out they should stop.

"One less supporter of the Democrat party"

"Another one of Obama's sons bites the dust permanently. Fortunately we have more rounds than they do lives."

That was one of the comments under the story, so true and made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. We need these guys on MMO Champion.
    Holy jeebus racist! How the HELL is this guy not banned yet!?! o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Theres a chance that the child was in a family that supported republicans. Or that he himself subscribed to republicans. But that chance is REALLY REALLY small. Lets not pretend that the statement; while politically unwarranted, doesn't hold any merit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    lol
    Did you notice that the article links it's source to a website called: http://whitegirlbleedalot.com//
    * I googled the kid who got shot's name Demetrius Murphy..the first result is: http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/02/uh...met-his-match/
    "Angry White Dude: In defense of the most ridiculed and unappreciated being on the planet...THE WHITE MALE"
    Last edited by chrisberb; 2013-11-17 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are celebrating a death? Stay classy, MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    We are celebrating a death? Stay classy, MMO-C.
    Not just celebrating, some are foaming at the mouth for more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news. I hope more meet justice this way.

Not just celebrating, some are foaming at the mouth for more.
    And with good reason. These people deserve to be shot for trying to assault, rob, and kill others in racially motivated mob attacks.