10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Nazgrim tips?

Anyone have any tips for heroic Nazzy 25? I'll be doing him next week, and any tips from fellow protadins would be appreciative

Do the first tank swap at 2 - It will de-sync the swapping with the adds spawning, this way a tank can always help w/ adds.
    Bring the assassin to melee and disarm/stun/cleave/weakened blows it.
    The above can also be somewhat applied to the sniper.
    The execute does not kill a tank even without any CD so don't go crazy over min maxing a rotation - use cds where/when they are needed.
    If your rDPS allows it, you can stop dps at the last battle stance before 10% so you burn it down with the 25% extra dmg taken from berserker.

Anything else I could think of is way too obvious or.. just non issue for 25s
    I know I wasnt paladin specific but yea t-t

Deleted
    i killed it yesterday (granted it was 10m, but i dont think its a big difference on 25vs10m on this one as tank).

I had only done attempts as DPS before, and first time as tank yesterday. Im at 553 ilvl and ~945k HP buffed, and i would get killed if i didnt use any CDs (unlike what the above poster is saying).

You often dont need any major CDs tho. SoTR (i have 50% reduction) + glyphed DT (unbreakable spirit + CD reduce trinket helps a lot) is enough. If a druid can spare Symbi for barkskin you can use that + SoTR also. Your priest should have shields up for you also.

Since you have GoAK and AD on top of this, it shouldnt be an issue. Call for healer CDs if needed.

Remember not to taunt an add if you have less than 8 sec left on your sunder armor, since you wont have it up to taunt Nazgrim and your tankbuddy will very likely get stack #4, which you want to avoid.

If shaman spawns close to Nazgrim, move him instantly and have the offtank take the shaman. We brought the whirlwind add (cant remember name) to the boss to avoid it tearing through the raid.

But thats stuff you gotta work out what works best for you (and if its different on 25m)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    If shaman spawns close to Nazgrim, move him instantly and have the offtank take the shaman. We brought the whirlwind add (cant remember name) to the boss to avoid it tearing through the raid.
    You can also just focus the Shaman and stun him after aprox 4-5 sec so he won't put down his totem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungzten View Post
    You can also just focus the Shaman and stun him after aprox 4-5 sec so he won't put down his totem.
    we focused the shaman down, but it doesnt really complicate the fight to move Nazgrim away.