Thread: Agent Dawn Rep

Deleted

Agent Dawn Rep

Hey guys,

I have been trawling the internet, and im sure this is mentioned elsewhere, but thought best to just ask a fresh.

I have a like 80 Paladin i have just scroll of ress'd on, havnt really used it since early Cata. He is exalted with Argent Crusade and all the Argent Tournament shizz, but i am like 4 bars away from Exalted on Argent Dawn for the title.

After doing Strat, Scholomance, with and with out the commision on equiiped. Doing all these quests everyone goes on about to "join" the argent dawn, i havnt had a single drip of rep. Like at all.

Whats the deal? Also, the the acheive for the title even still in the game? If not i will just get over it and get on with my life, but it seems a shame to not get it if i am sooo close!

Thanks lads and ladettes.

you have to pick up a repeatable quest at Light's Hammer and go do Strat or Scholo.

Deleted
    Whats the quest, any idea?
    Thanks though

Can't remember what they are called, but the Argent Dawn ghost dude gives a quest to get something in Strat and do something in Scholo that you can repeat, and they drop oodles of rep, that's the way to cap Argent Dawn now.

Scholo quest
    Strat quest

I ignored the Scholo quest and did Strat from Revered to Exalted.

They really should have left it the way it was in the first place, allowed for more farming and made the achieves harder to obtain.

Deleted
    Just found it. Thanks lads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you still need that trinket in your bags?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Do you still need that trinket in your bags?
    The Argent Dawn Commission Badge? Didn't that get removed then Cata hit? But anyway, no you no longer need it as seeing as it is now unobtainable (to my knowledge)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The Argent Dawn Commission Badge? Didn't that get removed then Cata hit? But anyway, no you no longer need it as seeing as it is now unobtainable (to my knowledge)
    It is indeed unobtainable now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconeri View Post
    It is indeed unobtainable now.
    Sweet i have the upgraded version in my bank "seal of the dawn"... :P