View Poll Results: Will Pandaren or Pandaria ever get any new lore or attention after MoP?

Voters
1130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pandaren and Pandaria will remain the central focus of ALL WoW expansions to come.

57 5.04%
  • Pandaren will get more lore development than other races.

48 4.25%
  • Pandaren will get very little lore development in the future.

587 51.95%
  • Pandaren and Pandaria will be ignored in the future lore after MoP.

438 38.76%
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I like how every single thing about this post is completely and totally wrong.

Incoming insult about my panda avatar I'm sure.
    If you want it, then I'll deliver.

The avatar suits you well.

Quote Originally Posted by liam78 View Post
    Lol you're up for a sad panda face.
    GC got the axe and you are one lucky man if you see a single panda on Draenor.
    Game over man, I'm sorry for you. GC and pandas lost, we're going back to Warcraft.
    How did he 'lost' when he quit his job?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Try to boil everything down to a negative catch phrase all you want. We're still going to spend countless hours making Warlords of Draenor the most epic expansion possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How did he 'lost' when he quit his job?
    If you buy that.

Old WoW team came back from Titan and GC is gone as soon as they take the reins.

That not counting the 5M subs he cost the game since he took the helm. What a wretched disaster of a dev.

If you buy that.
    Everybody that has inside information says he quit.
    But if you have proof that something else happened, you are free to show it.
    Old WoW team came back from Titan and GC is gone as soon as they take the reins.
    That not counting the 5M subs he cost the game since he took the helm. What a wretched disaster of a dev.
    All games lose people over time, stop pretending WoW is any different.
    Try to boil everything down to a negative catch phrase all you want. We're still going to spend countless hours making Warlords of Draenor the most epic expansion possible.

Wow, stop being a liar perhaps?

You don't know either way wether he got fired or quit himself. You don't have any evidence or have any proof for yourself to believe either way.

I myself however have been given enough information to know that he didn't just quit and that everything around it is roses and moonshine, sadly nothing I can share on the forums though. But no things aren't great between Blizzard and Ghostcrawler, they usually rarely are when seats get swapped in top positions.

1: How is it logical to blame one man on things he has no control over? I believe you think he has more power then he actually has.
    2: How did this even turn into a argument about GC in a thread about Pandaren?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

But if you have proof that something else happened, you are free to show it.

All games lose people over time, stop pretending WoW is any different.
    Right right. You only know who has the inside information of course. Kangodo, you're funny, and not in a good way.

When someone in a leadership position loses 40% of customers and then quits, it doesn't take much to get a grasp of the situation.

I love these biased polls. They're truly an accurate portrayal of the WoW community at large.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Wow, stop being a liar perhaps?
    Where did I lie?
    You don't know either way wether he got fired or quit himself. You don't have any evidence or have any proof for yourself to believe either way.
    Yes, I do. I have his own statement.
    I myself however have been given enough information to know that he didn't just quit and that everything around it is roses and moonshine, sadly nothing I can share on the forums though. But no things aren't great between Blizzard and Ghostcrawler, they usually rarely are when seats get swapped in top positions.
    So you have "information" but you cannot "show it to us".
    Yeah, excuse us for making fun of you.

Yeah, excuse us for making fun of you.
    Do as you want toots, I don't care. I know the truth.

Which you have absolutely no proof for. Yeah.. Sure :')
    Do you honestly expect anyone to believe you?

Pandaren were in Warcraft 3 too.

Yes, Pandaren lore is made up! Tauren on the other hand are REAL.. *facepalm*
    I don't feel like his presence was enough to justify an entire race, let alone an expansion based around a single artistic style (chinese).
    I have no hate for Pandaren, but they should have been more to the background imo.

Well, he said he quit cause he got another job, absolutely no one at blizz is saying anything to the contrary of that, so it's a case of put up or shut up. Although I'm not sure what GC has to do with Panda's in the first place. But this thread hasn't really been good discussion in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well, he said he quit cause he got another job, absolutely no one at blizz is saying anything to the contrary of that, so it's a case of put up or shut up. Although I'm not sure what GC has to do with Panda's in the first place. But this thread hasn't really been good discussion in the first place.
    If he already has a better job than being lead systems designer, then we should see him in the spotlight soon bragging about making some awesome game.

If not, then we will all know he was fired, asked to leave, etc because he FAILED.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I don't feel like his presence was enough to justify an entire race, let alone an expansion based around a single artistic style (chinese).
    I have no hate for Pandaren, but they should have been more to the background imo.
    This.

Pandaren DOMINATED an entire expansion. It did not happen with Tauren or Vrykul or Dranei.

GC was a shallow dev favoring single faceted lore and gameplay. Old WoW used to be multifarious and rich and deep, Cata and especially MOP were simple, barren, and shallow. MOP has little other than china and pandas, hard to call it an expansion lorewise, it was more like a side story, a pet project made to appease Didier. Too bad it cost 2M subs.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    If he already has a better job than being lead systems designer, then we should see him in the spotlight soon bragging about making some awesome game.

If not, then we will all know he was fired, asked to leave, etc because he FAILED.
    Or maybe, just maybe, he left to work on a new and exciting project instead of sticking with a 9 year old one?

Cant wait to see what people blame for the huge drop in subs thats inevitability coming with WoD (after the initial surge of a new expansion of course). Not because WoD is going to be a failure. WoW is going to be in its 11, possibly 12th year during WoD's time. More people will continue to leave the game over time, its all about keeping as many active subs as long as you can at this point if your bilzzard.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post

Ummmmm he's already bragging. And I quote, from his facebook page, "I have a great opportunity for something new and exciting." That translates simply into, "I got a new job that pays better and will be working on something that is currently in development and hasn't been released yet." It doesn't have to be a new game, it could be anything. So, going on nothing but your own logic, that proves that he quit, and did not get fired.

In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    The poll is jaded towards them being a joke, so the poll is useless.

1) Pandaren and Pandaria will remain the central focus of ALL WoW expansions to come. > No, that's just plain stupid and no expansion has carried over into the next like this suggests. In fact, in WoD, the Pandaren are probably going to play a very small roll, the only part being that Garrosh esacapes them. After we get to Draenor, no more Pandaria for a while. Certain aspects of the story will carry over, but not like this option suggests.

2)Pandaren will get more lore development than other races. > "More" than other races? Not likely, but this is the closets choice to that supports them NOT being a "joke" race, but almost suggests that Blizz might overcompensate us with "lore" for them to make them seem less of a "joke" - which lets face it, if that did happen, it's exactly the kind of thing the OP would suggest is being done.

3) Pandaren will get very little lore development in the future. > Again, they will get treated like all the other races have. MoP fleshed out their story and lore more than has ever done and we know a great deal about them. There is very little left to the imagination where Pandaren/Pandaria is involved.

4)Pandaren and Pandaria will be ignored in the future lore after MoP. > Well, this is just the answer that the OP wants people to choose to further "prove" that Pandaren are in fact a joke.

Pandaren will not magically dissapear like they never existed. There will be references about them for sure. Maybe even some minor development.

But they will never get anything huge again, be sure of it. Because they are a joke race? Nope, because we explored everything of their land and their culture, and while some joined this or that faction, they are not an Alliance race or a Horde race either, lorewise they're just wanderers which decided to stick with a faction.

You can hardly develop further lore for them since they aren't tied to Alliance and Horde in the same way of the respective (and long-standing) races, nor they have an involvement as a race within the history of these factions (unlike the Worgen and the Goblins) and about the Pandaren in general, we saw everything about them.
    Darkspear never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Stop the crazy semi-RP nonsense, and get some fresh air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Sha of Pride would be the strongest entity in the universe if he had a link with the WoW forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Pandaren will not magically dissapear like they never existed. There will be references about them for sure. Maybe even some minor development.

But they will never get anything huge again, be sure of it. Because they are a joke race? Nope, because we explored everything of their land and their culture, and while some joined this or that faction, they are not an Alliance race or a Horde race either, lorewise they're just wanderers which decided to stick with a faction.

You can hardly develop further lore for them since they aren't tied to Alliance and Horde in the same way of the respective (and long-standing) races, nor they have an involvement as a race within the history of these factions (unlike the Worgen and the Goblins) and about the Pandaren in general, we saw everything about them.
    The funniest thing is - we explored everything about them... and there was nothing interesting !!!

OT: I really hope pandas won't make any major apperance in the future. I really dont think we need more brew jokes or bullshit important life lessons - only two things pandaren are capable of producing.