Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Since there isn't another I'll quote this one.

You'd freeze in the air if you go a little too high.

I went on the Superpowers Wiki and chose a random page.

Enhanced Dexterity - The power to control limbs, muscles, and digits extremely well.
    Your enhanced dexterity would certainly mean your bones are lighter, causing them to be more susceptible to breaking.

The power to manipulate water, like an ATLA waterbender I guess, except with more cool convenient uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicarus View Post
    Your enhanced dexterity would certainly mean your bones are lighter, causing them to be more susceptible to breaking.

The power to manipulate water, like an ATLA waterbender I guess, except with more cool convenient uses.
    you can control water, but your cloths get wet all the time, so you can only ever wear a single wet suit, also you can't breath underwater (separate power) so if you flooded an air tight room you'd drown.

cybernetic control, being able to control and command machines to do whatever I tell them to.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you can control water, but your cloths get wet all the time, so you can only ever wear a single wet suit, also you can't breath underwater (separate power) so if you flooded an air tight room you'd drown.

cybernetic control, being able to control and command machines to do whatever I tell them to.
    1 emp bomb would make you helpless, or even a solar flare which is alot more common

Deleted

cybernetic control, being able to control and command machines to do whatever I tell them to
    Your brain rewrites itself to use Windows Vista.

Above posts didn't provide a superpower so you force me to add another thing that would suck about Trassk's power.
    Things aren't going so well. You alienated all your friends and you can't find a job. You REALLY want Xbox 1 and in a fit of desperation, you tell the ATM machine to start dispensing some cash. You miss the 5-0 around the corner and you rot in jail ><

A high pitched note that puts everyone around me to sleep.
    Last edited by Basemath; 2013-11-17 at 06:05 PM.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    WE'RE GOING TO DIE!

I miss that show...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    A high pitched note that puts everyone around me to sleep.
    Get run over by a sleeping car driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Get run over by a sleeping car driver.
    Obviously I would mostly use it in the cinema, perhaps earplug my companions if they're interesting.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    How about the ability to command all animals to obey your will.

How about the ability to command all animals to obey your will.
    Humans are animals as well. This is supervillain material...

Deleted
    The power to control, transmit, and alter the flow of energy

Edit: this seems like a post that is designed as a go to place for anyone that has superpowers and wants to avoid doing something stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Humans are animals as well. This is supervillain material...
    You say that like it is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post

Edit: this seems like a post that is designed as a go to place for anyone that has superpowers and wants to avoid doing something stupid.
    you go to sleep, have a bad dream, cause an electric fire and die

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post

The energy flow of the energy you're manipulating eventually combines with the energy flow within your own cells and atomic structure resulting in you disintigrating when you next use your power!

(also you stole my power )

Ability to absorb the inherint abilities of creatures (1 at a time, absorbing one will cause you to lose any previous ability) i.e. hawk vision, strength of a gorilla etc.

You say that like it is a bad thing.
    Not really - you just infer that supervillians are bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    The energy flow of the energy you're manipulating eventually combines with the energy flow within your own cells and atomic structure resulting in you disintigrating when you next use your power!

(also you stole my power )

Ability to absorb the inherint abilities of creatures (1 at a time, absorbing one will cause you to lose any previous ability) i.e. hawk vision, strength of a gorilla etc.
    Ability to breathe air like a fish.

Power to just talk to and understand animals(sorry if this has been mentioned.)
    I would just say communicate, but communicate does not always mean understand.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2013-11-17 at 07:05 PM. Reason: clarification

That would be fun .... wake up in the morning -- brain crashes .... hmm wonder if your eyes would turn blue when that happens

and on topic I think mine would be telepathy
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    That would be fun .... wake up in the morning -- brain crashes .... hmm wonder if your eyes would turn blue when that happens

and on topic I think mine would be telepathy
    Range would be a probable downfall.

As for my own; Power over gravity; to crush my enemies!

Ability to create any ability I want and use it.