Page 1 of 2
LastLast

From the ''True'' Horde to ''Iron Horde''

You know as a Horde fanatic I kinda had enough of you know dealing with evil orcs now we got to do this shit all over again -.-

/rant

Didn't the fel Orcs in Outland call themselves the "real Horde"?

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    You know as a Horde fanatic I kinda had enough of you know dealing with evil orcs now we got to do this shit all over again -.-

/rant
    It is a rather boring transition.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

What I hate more is that all the Iron Horde and "True Horde" stuff is cooler than the playable horde stuff.
    You are now future Jack Noir.

Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

I agree a little. I have no problems with this expansion pack at heart. It all sounds like it'll be truly amazing. But it would feel a lot nicer, if we didn't just spend a year fighting Garrosh and the Kor'kron already.

From Alliance point of view, it seems epic enough. It's always been about orcs vs humans, and now that we're out of evil orcs to fight on Azeroth, it's convenient more orcs show up to righteously destroy.

From Horde point of view, my orc is pleased to be done fighting other orcs, and really isn't looking forward to more orcs appearing in need of murdering.

I'm just wondering which Horde we are gonna fight after WoD. Maybe the "Mega-Horde" or "Shadow Horde".

Can't wait for another year of Trassk talking about how anyone who supports the Iron Horde is a bad person IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Pretty sure it was the "Fel Horde".
    Since 9/11 the NSA has spent at least $70,000,000,000 while lying about their own effectiveness. Even if we sweep aside the extensive lawbreaking, ethical problems, economic damage, and abuse of power, the fact remains that the NSA makes us all less secure, running useless mass surveillance, with a handful of successes in other questionably legal programs.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Can't wait for another year of Trassk talking about how anyone who supports the Iron Horde is a bad person IRL.
    He's already crying in another thread about it.

But yeah, he'll be here soon, just watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I'm just wondering which Horde we are gonna fight after WoD. Maybe the "Mega-Horde" or "Shadow Horde".
    The Dark Fel True Iron Horde?
    Since 9/11 the NSA has spent at least $70,000,000,000 while lying about their own effectiveness. Even if we sweep aside the extensive lawbreaking, ethical problems, economic damage, and abuse of power, the fact remains that the NSA makes us all less secure, running useless mass surveillance, with a handful of successes in other questionably legal programs.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Dark Side of the Horde?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post

/rant
    I agree. Would have been better to see a Iron Alliance, or something, can we raid an evil alliance in an x-pac? Unfortunbatly they exist as dungeon bosses like the Scarlet Crusade and the Defias Brotherhood...
    Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    They did but it's just like party politicians calling themselves the "best candidate" for positions of power. They were just bigging themselves up and stating that their view of the world or in this case The Horde is the correct one.

To OP though, yeah I'm kind of tired of killing orcs, I kinda rolled Horde not to kill orcs let alone the greatest heroes in orcish history. And it has been mentioned that before Garrosh's true Horde and the Iron Horde are both more awesome than the actual Horde. Horde, Horde, Horde, Horde. Fucking hell Blizzard come up with something new.
    Last edited by Bulletnips; 2013-11-17 at 05:03 PM.

Warchief
    as long as we're killing smelly orcs, its a good expansion

garrosh is like team rocket now

we foil his plans only for him to come back and try again

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Pretty sure it was the "Fel Horde".
    Nah, I clearly remember Kargath refering to it as the true horde.

He had a point though, considering who he is and how different "our" horde had became compared to the origin.

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    The Horde Horde
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The Horde Horde
    The Shadow Horde.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    garrosh is like team rocket now

we foil his plans only for him to come back and try again
    I have a feeling that this is Garrosh's last outing and he will die. I know blue posts are nothing to go by as of late but one stated he isn't going to be redeemed and his story will come to an end. That leads to only one logical outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    I have a feeling that this is Garrosh's last outing and he will die. I know blue posts are nothing to go by as of late but one stated he isn't going to be redeemed and his story will come to an end. That leads to only one logical outcome.
    He IS going to die in WoD. (inb4 some autist gets mad and asks me for a source)
    It's just a gut feeling and it makes sense.

The question is how/why.