Stood in the Fire High Priestess Ishanah's Avatar

Are Blood Elves losing the silence effect on Arcane torrent?

Its not very clear to me. The resource they get back has been buffed (holy power/runic power/rage.. or did it always give those back?) but it doesnt say anything about the silence effect.

The resources are new. As far as im concerned, they didnt say it was going away. There for its staying

3% mana isn't a buff, it was nerfed from 6% sometime during MoP and remains 3% into WoD.

edit: was nerfed to 2%, buffed to 3% in WoD.

As for other resources - yes, Arcane Torrent always restored resources other than mana. I couldn't see any reason for BE Warrior, Hunter, Rogue or Monk if that weren't the case. As for the amount, I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Humbugged; 2014-02-28 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

Talk about peaking early.

Considering silences are being removed from most classes, it's fairly likely.
    Gone until the next expansion.

Considering they said silences attached to interupts would be removed this isnt an interupt so it should stay around.

it is not an interrupt - its a silense effect - it will stay under that logic.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

I wonder if it will give holy paladins 3% mana AND HoPo or just HoPo and the mana is for other classes. Or maybe HoPo for prot and ret and mana for holy?
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.