Deleted

Gearing a new twink with PvP gear viable?

Hey there,

I just got my prot warrior to 90 and was heading for some adventures in the LFR after gathering some welfare items from gear island. I wasn't lucky so far and mostly got crap besides my 548 BoA weapon and 550 PvP gauntlets. Though the PvP gear has no Parry/Dodge but Mastery I was wondering whether it would be viable to purchase the 522 PvP gear for honor to replace the 496 welfare items (especially the shield which is a 476 crafted PvP one). What is your opinion on that?

EDIT: I am an experienced tank such that I might compensate tha lack of proper gear, still I am unsure about this.

new twink
    I just got my prot warrior to 90
    That word does not mean what you think it does

In any case - fastest gearing way seems to be queing pvp and pve at the same time, and converting to honor, it's the same for your main as an alt pvp-wise.

"Viable".
    You people throw around that word in every other sentence when talking about this game, go look up what it actually means and learn to apply it correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by runedhill View Post
    "Viable".
    You people throw around that word in every other sentence when talking about this game, go look up what it actually means and learn to apply it correctly.
    If you're just here to complain about some word I've been using wrong and not contributing to the topic at all you can just shut up as well.
    Last edited by mmocb0dcf91dd2; 2014-02-28 at 01:48 PM.