Thread: Plauge Leech

Deleted

Plauge Leech

How should I use Plauge Leech talent and when? I have been using Unholy Blight for a while now.

Deleted
    *This refunds 2 death rune when you need them. This is the best talent to take for damage in both ST and AE, but requires more management than UB, which is the light option. 2Hand frost uses PL every 25-30 seconds, before diseases fall off, while DW uses it as a second BT, hitting the button whenever you need runes.
    This should help you, from EJ.

I try to get in shape (again) to DPS and, since I reuse my 2H-weapon, I'll try 2h-Frost for my offspec. Truth be told, I didn't get to play in my offspec since heroic progression of T14, so I'm quite outdated. Quick question: do you use PS to reapply your plague (and HB ofc) or do you glyph outbreak? I got the feeling that RP isn't all that important for 2H since our obliterates hit fairly hard, but on the other hand, I hear people talking about not using obliterate at all... which is a tad confusing. Might need some time to gather the necessary information on that, but not playing as frost for a year has been mainly due to lack of time so... I feel a bit pinched

Not using obliterate is a dual wield thing.

As far as I remember glyphed outbreak is still a dps loss, but you still use unglyphed outbreak to apply diseases as 2h when you can.

Don't quote me on that though, I haven't played 2h frost since t14 either.

Deleted
    Plague leech for what spec ? Tank, dps ?

I'm gonna need a little more than this to help you.

As 2H Frost you use PL w/ in 3 seconds of your diseases falling off for the extra runes as often as necessary but want to try to line in up w/ outbreak being off cd in order to reapply your diseases w/ minimal cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Plague leech for what spec ? Tank, dps ?

I'm gonna need a little more than this to help you.
    Frost, therefore DPS. You're GCD-capped as tank, no need to complicate stuff any further

Thank you Deatheryn, so in short it's a tool to gain two runes every min and to nullify the cost of reapplying the plague - therefore gaining another OB.

Deleted
    I play Dual Wield frost, and whenever i find meself stuck with unholy rune(s) i pop it. I macro it along with Outbreak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TenDance View Post
    Frost, therefore DPS. You're GCD-capped as tank, no need to complicate stuff any further

Thank you Deatheryn, so in short it's a tool to gain two runes every min and to nullify the cost of reapplying the plague - therefore gaining another OB.
    GCD capping is pretty much irrelevant if you're not trying to deal as much damage as possible.

I exclusively raid in 25m, and I'd rather DS than RS on hard hitting bosses.