Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I was refering more to the first paragraph... but whatever I won't bother explaining to you why it was illogical.
    You understand that I was responding to someone who made a ridiculous claim and pointing out how ridiculous it was by extending their logic, right? It was an analogy, and it holds perfectly true if you read the post I was quoting.

If you try to claim that Blizzard is "not taking anything away" because we don't currently have the ability to fly in Draenor then the same silly logic could be used to support removal of ground mounts or shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    If you try to claim that Blizzard is "not taking anything away" because we don't currently have the ability to fly in Draenor then the same silly logic could be used to support removal of ground mounts or shields.
    Which they could certainly do, and since everyone is on the same playing field it would be perfectly fair/reasonable. In some ways, I wish Blizzard would come out and say "You're right, having an epic quest to regain flying in WoD is silly. Thus, flying is out of WoD permanently". They are designing WoD around not having flying there. It isn't like they are making Area 52 with areas that require a flying mount and then laughing at us. Or at least so far as we know...

Quote Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
    Which they could certainly do, and since everyone is on the same playing field it would be perfectly fair/reasonable. In some ways, I wish Blizzard would come out and say "You're right, having an epic quest to regain flying in WoD is silly. Thus, flying is out of WoD permanently". They are designing WoD around not having flying there. It isn't like they are making Area 52 with areas that require a flying mount and then laughing at us. Or at least so far as we know...
    Still, besides not having flying because of the lack of content (which is likely to be the reason, since flying speeds up "content" consumption - which is why you cant fly during levelling in current content) there is no one who loses when they just let you fly at level 100 again, especially not on PVE servers where the amount of kiddie gankers is minimal.

Its not even the fact that flying is postponed to patch 6.1 that bothers me, its the fact that blizzard is now catering to the anti-social whiners who feel that their game enjoyment is inversely proportional to others having fun, just because that group is vocal doesnt mean blizzard should listen to them, its the same people that cry their little eyes out when someone else has an purple item and their e-peen isnt stroked enough when standing in <insert major faction city>.

Its all about removing choice this expansion, after several expansions where they actually added new stuff and more choices, now they are restricting your mount choices without a proper reason and they will be removing reforging (which is even worse considering blizzards poor trackrecord in using the itembudgets), they won't win people back with these kinds of changes.
    Last edited by spekkiebig; 2013-11-19 at 03:13 AM.

Fools, they are going to revamp karazhan into a lame 5 men dungeon just like what they did with zulaman and zulg

Oh no, not karazhan :9 I loved it so much

- - - Updated - - -

I love JEssica nigir, so cute

Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    Four fucking weeks before LFR?
    Thats me out. Fed up with Bliz treating LFR people as second class sub payers.
    That's because simply put, LFR is a second class player-pool.

WoW was designed around it's endgame, Or it has evolved into that kinda outlook. The fact casuals get LFR is there answer to the "second class player-pool"

There trying to keep content relevant for longer periods of time. So they have to scale back the places we can get acceptable loot. IE - Holding off on free loot for a little longer than normal.

There not trying to be mean or overlook any one group of players. It's just certain aspects of the game take priority over others. Don't be so butt-hurt about it, Embrace it and become a normal raider, Or maybe take leveling a bit more on the lax side and get to it when you want.

Ragequitting about 1 change is just childish, and not helpful to your problem or point.
    Your reason in life is the point. You live for the point. Anyone who comes between you and the point will have to be removed with a carpet steamer.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games