Deleted

CD-key selling sites

Hey,

Trying not to make this sound like an advertisement as much as possible, but I've been wanting to buy some games recently. Made the dip to buy BF4 from GmG, but looking around, the CD key could have been bought much cheaper. The site in question is CJS-CDkeys. They are selling BF4 for 10 quid less then I paid, and NFS Rivials is 10 quid cheaper then anywhere I can find it either. I'm just curious how legit these sites are? They have linked their trustpilot on their site but like metacritic, it's hard for me to believe.

Anyone ever used a service like this? or can post one which you have trusted before? I wouldn't normally look around but Origin and main retailers are overpricing EA games like mad now.

Deleted
    They are legit as in they work, but they're risky. They resell russian CD keys which can be stolen, counterfeit, etc. That might result in that key being revoked, sometimes in an account ban. In addition they will have proof of purchase (physical copy of the game) which can be used to claim your whole steam account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    They are legit as in they work, but they're risky. They resell russian CD keys which can be stolen, counterfeit, etc. That might result in that key being revoked, sometimes in an account ban. In addition they will have proof of purchase (physical copy of the game) which can be used to claim your whole steam account.
    Yeah this was one thing I was worried about. I knew there was some dodgy business going on because there's no way they can sell the keys that cheap without their been. A lot of people, i know even, say that they use CJS and friend I play BF4 with, got his bf4+prem from there and seems ok. I think i'll just buy from a verfied retailer though, piece of mind is worth the little bit of money i'll save.