Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Icy veins are a good source, the warlock thread in the forum is also very good. I don't like Noxxic, it doesn't really give information.

You can find everything you need to know and much more in this forum. No point going anywhere else since many of the top Warlocks are active here and share all there is to know about the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sparks and IV were already mentioned and are the best ways to get into being good conveniently. However, an ounce of practice > a ton of preach. The next best way is to see what top warlocks are doing and follow suit, like monkey see - monkey do. Remember though, sometimes they have simcrafted their gear to be reforged or gemmed differently due to their much higher ilvl changing the game slightly, so if you can stand learning it, I suggest also using simcraft to make sure you can squeeze every ounce of potential from your gear.

But most of all, practice like hell (this doesn't just mean dummies, this means going into LFR even if you've finished it all this week). Sometimes I even watch heroic runs on Youtube and practice everything I'd do with my keyboard and mouse turned off over and over until I get it perfect. And remember, sometimes people just do better with certain classes, because no two people will play in exactly the same fashion.

But on a more serious note: Sparkuggz site and here both are great resources for locks.

In my personal experience, MMO-Champ would really be the last place I would come for warlock advice. The moderators here are super up-tight on in-game bugs such as soul swap bug, Archimonde Darkness to KJC macro talent switch, voidwalker on thok, haunt bug,etc. They like to lock these topics which held pretty substantial information that tons of hi end locks were using during progression. The guides in general are ok and will serve their purpose as a baseline to learn a spec/class. As others have stated, Sparkuggz.com, warcraft academey are 2 good sites. In general speaking though, the Asian forums are filled to the brim with excellent class advice, rotations, macros, and overall the community is in a entire different skill level in itself. You can edit/paste this 魔兽世界术士论坛 which roughly stands for warlock forums for world of warcraft in simplified chinese and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jazzler View Post
    Archimonde Darkness to KJC macro talent switch
    Anyone caught doing that should have been banned for a few days. It's such a clear cut bug exploit, you can't do it accidentally and it's very obvious that it isn't intended behaviour.

You don't need to abuse bugs to be good at your class, it might help get you a few top 10 parses though.