Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Not the second episode, the third. If you can't see the connection between Die Hard and an episode where bad guys take a bunch of people hostage on the top floor of an Office Building then I'm not sure you've seen Die Hard.
    Didn't knew they released 2 episodes last week, downloaded episode 2 yesterday thinking it was the most recent one. Gonna watch ep 3 now.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Didn't knew they released 2 episodes last week, downloaded episode 2 yesterday thinking it was the most recent one. Gonna watch ep 3 now.
    Yeah the premiere was a little strange since they did the Pilot on a Sunday then the second episode the next day in it's normal time slot.

Not to mention the elevator shaft and air vents all that bringing back memories of Die Hard. Isn't the main guy's name John even?

Good episode though.

I'm withholding judgment to see where it goes. I see potential here but we will see.

I hope that the synthetic goes all 'twitchy' like Ashley in Alien or Rutger Hower in Blade Runner and needs to be put down. I'm willing to bet though we'll probably find out that he's 'special' because he has a soul. A soul of silicon but a soul nonetheless.

Another possibility is that they go the Robo-Cop route. Crime rates are so bad that the citizens demand immediate action in which case the law enforcement is privatized. All the old guard cops and synthetics are laid off in favor of an almost pure synthetic police force. Crime rate drops but people live almost under a police state and it is up to our old guard to overthrow the establishment.
    Last edited by Revik; 2013-11-27 at 10:16 PM.

I'm glad someone made a thread for this show. It's a very good, very entertaining, and I love the cast. I really hope it get's renewed.